The Natural Science Sucks Thread

gleamingalloyaircar81

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Show Don't Tell, gleamingalloyaircar81, mazyyz, daveyt, Pags, WCFIELDS, theredtamasrule, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Ooooh, an Admin and Mod have arrived on scene. Let's see how the action unfolds.

popcorn.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 18 2008, 08:26 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 08:13 PM)
Yes I undersand that I shouldnt have told him to f**k off.  It was immature on my part but so was what theredtamas said.  We were both wrong.

Hang on there hotshot. Don't speak on my behalf.

ok there bud. dont accept responsibility for what you said. its wrong and you know it.

I like you gleam, and I really don't care if you like NatSci or not. You are definitely entitled to your opinion. But all you've done with this thread is rack up meaningless posts.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 18 2008, 08:43 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 09:29 PM)
Yes I undersand that I shouldnt have told him to f**k off.  It was immature on my part but so was what theredtamas said.  We were both wrong.

ok there bud. dont accept responsibility for what you said. its wrong and you know it.

I like you gleam, and I really don't care if you like NatSci or not. You are definitely entitled to your opinion. But all you've done with this thread is rack up meaningless posts.

I like you too mazyyz. youre a great guy

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 08:29 PM)

Listen kid, I've been called a douchebag on this board before because I made fun of Neil's stupid hats but I didn't whine & bitch & moan about it. Hike up your skirt and get over it.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jun 18 2008, 08:36 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 18 2008, 09:35 PM)
Welcome to page 22  angry.gif

See! You keep coming back! You don't want to and you're not happy about it, but you can't help it! You're addicted! This thread is crack!

I have a nasty habit of wanting to be the peace maker while avoiding getting thrashed on. Riiiiiiiight. That'll happen tongue.gif

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 19 2008, 01:47 AM)

Listen kid, I've been called a douchebag on this board before because I made fun of Neil's stupid hats but I didn't whine & bitch & moan about it. Hike up your skirt and get over it.

ph34r.gif You called Neil's hats stupid???!! pokey.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Jokes

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 18 2008, 08:47 PM)

All im saying is there was no need for either of us to get personal with this shit. its a damn song.

ok, so I was thinking a little more about it. The part of the song that just bores the shit out of me is the intro. Don't get me wrong, when I first listened to the song it was great. But its mostly that intro that gets old. those power chords are so dull compared to lifeson's other guitar work. but ya, its a cool song live, no doubt

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 18 2008, 05:47 PM)

ohmy.gif rofl3.gif My dog has a collapsable dog bowl for hiking/camping that looks just like one of his hats. laugh.gif

I try to get a picture of it on her head but it alway's falls off. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Roguedrummer @ Jun 18 2008, 08:52 PM)
amazing live and recorded

I think soo too. Blew my mind when i first heard it on Permy Wavy and it SOOOO Rocks live yes.gif trink39.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 18 2008, 08:56 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 18 2008, 05:47 PM)

ohmy.gif rofl3.gif My dog has a collapsable dog bowl for hiking/camping that looks just like one of his hats. laugh.gif

I try to get a picture of it on her head but it alway's falls off. z7shysterical.gif

laugh.gif

8 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

WCFIELDS, gleamingalloyaircar81, rushgoober, Xanadu93, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, Rushmylife

Carlos Perez is hangin' out? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 18 2008, 08:48 PM)

See! You keep coming back! You don't want to and you're not happy about it, but you can't help it! You're addicted! This thread is crack!

I have a nasty habit of wanting to be the peace maker while avoiding getting thrashed on. Riiiiiiiight. That'll happen tongue.gif

Ah, someone agrees with me! I want peace, but they want to waffen093.gif each other. I mean, come on, Taylor, get your head out of your ass and in the game, man! This is not you! Has someone hijacked your account?

http://www.familyguyquotes.com/images/meg.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 18 2008, 10:01 PM)

Ah, someone agrees with me! I want peace, but they want to waffen093.gif each other. I mean, come on, Taylor, get your head out of your ass and in the game, man! This is not you! Has someone hijacked your account?

this is all about self-martyrdom and attention-grabbing.

anyone that responds to his outlandish comments are enablers.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 18 2008, 09:07 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 18 2008, 10:01 PM)

this is all about self-martyrdom and attention-grabbing.

anyone that responds to his outlandish comments are enablers.

Reagardless, I have no clue why the hell this was started in the first place. With how firece people are (while being safe), this looks like a SOCN thread, what with all the aggression. confused13.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

Why can't we all cool10.gif and trink39.gif instead of waffen093.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 18 2008, 09:13 PM)

And yes i know its not a shining moment for me.  Nor is it one for any others.

You knew EXACTLY what kind of reactions you'd get when you started this thread, and you got exactly what you expected.

And did those results bring anything even remotely positive to the board? Nope. All it did was piss a bunch of people off and bring you some attention. Negative attention. You KNEW that's what would happen.

You deny that attention was your motivation for starting this thread, but again, since you expected mostly negative reactions (you admitted that when I asked you about it), then what would be the reason for starting such a thread if not to stir the shit and get attention?

I believe you wanted to express your opinion about this song AND get attention. But again, you got negative attention. Exactly what you thought you'd get. Why would you want that? You get plenty of positive attention here every day. Isn't that enough?

Some people need negative attention. Why some people seek that out is the subject for another time. If you have the need for negative attention, get it somewhere else from now on. With all the positive attention you get here, you should be feeding off that instead.

Learn from this.

Archived