If you could meet one member of TRF in person, who

Choose/the/light

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Jun 16 2008, 10:24 PM)
1-0-0-1-0-0-1

only cause hes such a celebrity

Nice of you to say! But I'm not a celebrity, just a regular person like anyone else here...who just happens to belong to a small group of TRFers who has access to the cool buttons. waffen093.gif

biggrin.gif

• Like 1

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 17 2008, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 17 2008, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 17 2008, 04:57 PM)
Definately Ya Big Tree and/or Lady April. wub.gif

It would be cool to meet TheRocinanteKid too, although I have a feeling he might try to get me stoned or drunk or something! laugh.gif

laugh.gif When i get over to England I would love to meet you and Roci kid and mabey even t-ducky if available!!! 1022.gif

Wear your 2000 girl outfit and I'm there...

laugh.gif wink.gif

Had a kid since then and those cutsie things just don't look the same on me any longer tongue.gif

I'd like to meet Fridge (an excuse to go to Scotland), any of the NWW, and GAAC81

I have always wanted to meet my inner self. smash.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Jun 17 2008, 03:44 PM)
3 peeps I haven't met yet have really made my day on continuous occasions and seem like minds and just make me so happy when i need to be smile.gif lerxt1990, D-Rock and gleamingalloyaircar81 trink39.gif

as for the girlsies, Arleen2112, Daylin and GeddysMullet are all fabbo chickies I haven't yet met either. trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Wow! You said ME!!! Seeing that just made my day April! wub.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jun 17 2008, 09:32 PM)
I'd like to meet Fridge (an excuse to go to Scotland), any of the NWW, and GAAC81

AWESOME!!! I'd love to meet you too Kayanne! We can if you can come to the Charlotte show!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 10:11 PM)

AWESOME!!! I'd love to meet you too Kayanne! We can if you can come to the Charlotte show!

. . .Or if you come to Atlanta.

Seriously, Charlotte is not completely out of the question, depending on cash flow. . .I'll check into it.

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jun 17 2008, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 10:11 PM)

. . .Or if you come to Atlanta.

Seriously, Charlotte is not completely out of the question, depending on cash flow. . .I'll check into it.

I have been BEGGING my dad to go to that show and he always says, "NO FORGET ABOUT IT ALREADY!" So Atlanta's out of the question for me.

AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC are all really cool. Wouldn't mind meeting any of them. Also some of the NWW, Jaye and ifloveremains seem like they would be cool to meet. Where did ifloveremains go anyway? Don't see her post often here anymore. Edited by theworkingman

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 10:41 PM)
AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC all seem really cool. Wouldn't mind meeting any of them.

Thanks man! I'd love to meet you too! trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 07:45 PM)
AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC all seem really cool. Wouldn't mind meeting any of them.

trink39.gif

Maybe if you could fly out of your black hole over to California ( I imagine that would be a pretty lengthy flight) we could meet.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 10:47 PM)

trink39.gif

Maybe if you could fly out of your black hole over to California ( I imagine that would be a pretty lengthy flight) we could meet.

laugh.gif man this black hole sure is hard to get out of I tell ya!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 07:52 PM)

trink39.gif

yes.gif I've heard it can be a real hassle at times.

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 07:52 PM)

trink39.gif

yes.gif I've heard it can be a real hassle at times.

Man you dont even know! laugh.gif

AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC are all really cool.

Dude, thanks! trink39.gif

Switch my name out with your's and that'd pretty much be my list as well. RocinateKid, GAAC, and theworkingman, without a doubt cool.gif

QUOTE (AeroZach2112 @ Jun 17 2008, 08:11 PM)
AeroZach2112, Rocinantekid (If I can fly to England), and GAAC are all really cool.

Switch my name out with your's and that'd pretty much be my list as well. RocinateKid, GAAC, and theworkingman, without a doubt cool.gif

No problem man. trink39.gif

Yeah, it would be awesome to meet all you guys.

I guess it's too bad one lives in a black hole, one lives on the other side of the atlantic, I live in california, and the other lives in illinois. tongue.gif

QUOTE (AeroZach2112 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:11 PM)

Awesome man! I'd love to meet you too!

QUOTE (theworkingman @ Jun 17 2008, 11:20 PM)

I guess it's too bad one lives in a black hole, one lives on the other side of the atlantic, I live in california, and the other lives in illinois. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Yea Im thinking of relocating though. tongue.gif

oh and Aerozach2112, GO IOWA HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:24 PM)

laugh.gif

Dude (and this goes for everyone). AeroZach2112 is a handful. Just call me Zach and be done with it tongue.gif

Iowa Hawkeyes, eh? Not bad, not bad at all, good sir. Don't pay much attention to the college sports circuit (aside from NCAA Basketball here and there). If you made a nod to the Chicago Cubs I'd have to personally fly to your location and shake your hand cool.gif

QUOTE (AeroZach2112 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:44 PM)
QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 17 2008, 11:24 PM)

laugh.gif

Dude (and this goes for everyone). AeroZach2112 is a handful. Just call me Zach and be done with it tongue.gif

Iowa Hawkeyes, eh? Not bad, not bad at all, good sir. Don't pay much attention to the college sports circuit (aside from NCAA Basketball here and there). If you made a nod to the Chicago Cubs I'd have to personally fly to your location and shake your hand cool.gif

Im from Iowa so im a die-hard Hawkeyes fan. You will kill me for this Zach but GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!