Wow

D-13

Thats right folks....i'm doing the NOR-AM halfpipe comp....Feb 12-13 , and apprently it's going to be aired on TV!! ahh shit i'm screwed....i'm camera shy like you wouldn't believe....and the fact that 2 years ago....I worked at this comp. I wasn't in it!! And this year I am!! crazy stuff...but at least i'll be going up against the same girls that I have been riding with sooo I think I can try and calm my nerves..... ph34r.gif and the other thing is I think I have to go under the Pro Division......ack! 13 girls only get to go to Nationals....and this is the one comp you need to be in, in order to go to nationals....ok think happy thoughts... smile.gif

heres the website

Honda Tour Of Champions

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweet girlie! good luck!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink36.gif

Way to go D! Sock it to 'em Gal

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Magic_Emoticon_by_Thera18.gif

I think it's Global.....but they show it like 3 months later...but it should be on that day...ya I just found out that i'm like 17th overall....so If I get into the top 10 this next comp then I could have a chance at nationals....if I make top ten in the next one after that I have even a greater chance of getting at least to 13th so I can go to nationals!!

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 4 2005, 09:54 AM)
Wow, that's great D!! Will the competition be braodcast in the US? It would be cool to see you on tv.

hmmm I don't know i'll get back to you on that! smile.gif

Go D!

I wanna watch some snowboarding!

You will tell me the channel before it aires, YOU GOT IT?? mad.gif

Good smile.gif

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 6 2005, 02:54 PM)
Go D!

I wanna watch some snowboarding!

You will tell me the channel before it aires, YOU GOT IT?? mad.gif

Good smile.gif

laugh.gif tongue.gif well now rat..settle down lol wink.gif i'll tell ya....if it's even on! I remember a few years back that it wasn't on TV for like 3 months....don't ask me why....but I remember it being on the Extreme channel and I saw myself working there....weird trink36.gif

Archived