Just The Best Darn Rush Board There Is

Snowdog

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 2 2005, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 2 2005, 07:56 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 2 2005, 07:43 PM)
I disagree, I think that THIS is the best Rush board there is.

the mods should suspend you from the forum for a week for that moonie laugh.gif

We're suspending Moon for just suspecting that website exists, and for actually pressing the correct keys to find it. Moon....YOU'RE GROUNDED!

Maybe you should take away 1000 posts from his count...for the sane reason 1001 quoted

I've probably fulfilled my brown-nosing quotient, but I have to agree that this site is GREAT! It's my #1 stop when I go on-line. Great people, awesome admins and mods, and best of all it's got that thing going for it that we all love, which is RUSH!

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Feb 3 2005, 08:19 AM)
You guys are nice for starting this thread!!

As a mod, lemme just say http://fool.exler.ru/sm/bis.gif

wink.gif laugh.gif

npg - this is funny icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 2 2005, 05:39 PM)
Just wanted to say, that this is the best darn Rush board out there, period.

You admin and mods run a great board  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif with respect for all views

common001.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 2 2005, 08:04 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 2 2005, 07:56 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Feb 2 2005, 07:43 PM)
I disagree, I think that THIS is the best Rush board there is.

the mods should suspend you from the forum for a week for that moonie laugh.gif

We're suspending Moon for just suspecting that website exists, and for actually pressing the correct keys to find it. Moon....YOU'RE GROUNDED!

"According to the EPA, it will cost an estimated $295 million to clean up toxic waste at the former Lockheed Martin Military Air Craft Plant in California. The cause of the toxic waste, you guessed it -- Frank Stallone."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/BenBetAndBeh/FrankStallone01.jpg

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Feb 3 2005, 01:29 PM)
My butt sucks...

but this board doesn't.

2.gif

Um... that's quite a talented butt you've got there. Err... but don't tell me how you get it to do that.... I don't want to know. no.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Feb 3 2005, 10:00 PM)
goodpost.gif  rofl3.gif

it's all in the context guys. you had to be on the board and saw what was happening at that particular time. It makes you realize all of the crap these guys have to put up with to bring us this great board. wink.gif and letting them know we appreciate their efforts is simple courtesy. cool.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 4 2005, 08:24 AM)
goodpost.gif  rofl3.gif

it's all in the context guys. you had to be on the board and saw what was happening at that particular time. It makes you realize all of the crap these guys have to put up with to bring us this great board. wink.gif and letting them know we appreciate their efforts is simple courtesy. cool.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/Magic_Emoticon_by_Thera18.gif

Without the members and the Admin, there would be no forum. Its the people that make the forum great. The admin also do the driving to keep it running smooth. Its so easy to read posts and reply to them, its set out well and is very user-friendly. Now my nose is extra brown laugh.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/hug.gif to everyone.

goodpost.gif  rofl3.gif

I was just kidding, and I know DM was too.....all in good fun, and all of the people in charge do indeed deserve props for their hard work trink39.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Feb 4 2005, 06:24 AM)
goodpost.gif  rofl3.gif

I was just kidding, and I know DM was too.....all in good fun, and all of the people in charge do indeed deserve props for their hard work trink39.gif

Well of course I was kidding.

I LOVE THIS PLACE MAN!!!

Yup, I visit of many Rush boards, and I like them, but I`ve been coming here more and more lately. There is something about it here.

Whatever it is, keep up the good work! It`s a great place.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/spezial/Sarge/Drums.gif

Archived