Pittsburgh - July 2nd - 4 Pavilion seats available

Chris Armstrong

Heya folks. I'm a Pittsburgher who unfortunately is working in Ohio all summer, so I won't be able to attend the Pittsburgh/Burgettstown show. The tickets just came via UPS today, and I'd like to get them in the hands of some Rush fans ASAP.

The seats are in Section 5, Row N, Seats 12, 13, 14, 15. They were $75 each after those extra fees and shipping (admission is $59.00 as printed on the ticket).

Please let me know if you're interested or knows someone who may need the tickets. I'd love to sell them to a fellow The Rush Forum member. I can meet you in Pittsburgh or I can mail them to you. E-mail me at christopherarmstrong@gmail.com or call my cell at 724-600-6482 if you're interested.

P.S. Don't feel bad... I'm seeing Rush at the Cincinnati show (and totally skipping work for it - hey, they made me miss the show in my hometown in the first place!). 1022.gif 2.gif

P.P.S. I also have a great seat for the Hershey show (this one I'll have to skip - it's a 7 hour drive from Ohio). It was $100, so let me know if you're interested in that one. It hasn't come in the mail yet but should be here in about a week.

Thanks guys, and long live Rush!

Archived