Would any of you wear this?

Mara

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread reminds me of an 8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter episode! laugh.gif

John Ritter says to his daughter Bridget, "no wonder your generation is so angry. You walk around with wedgies!" rofl3.gif

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Jun 15 2008, 04:28 PM)
QUOTE (different strings @ Jun 15 2008, 07:13 AM)
laugh.gif I wonder if Necro might wear this thong confused13.gif  rofl3.gif  bekloppt.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Aprul might! tongue.gif

i would probably wear a RUSH thong if 1) it came in my size 20 it wasn't $20.

i always get upset at any concert i go to and they have cute girl merch available. i'm too fat to buy any of it! i don't see why they can't make a few XL or 2XL in the tanks and such. they're so tiny in the first place! angry.gif

i guess i should just lose weight! laugh.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2008, 08:19 AM)
i would probably wear a RUSH thong if 1) it came in my size 20 it wasn't $20.

i always get upset at any concert i go to and they have cute girl merch available. i'm too fat to buy any of it! i don't see why they can't make a few XL or 2XL in the tanks and such. they're so tiny in the first place! angry.gif

i guess i should just lose weight! laugh.gif

liddybuck, I'm only going from the picture you have in your profile, but I don't think you're fat. And believe it or not, I can relate. I'm 5'2 and around 110-115, but I have that athletic fireplug build, so I'm hard to fit. I recently bought some "skinny" jeans and had to go 2 sizes bigger in the waist (and buy a couple of belts) because my damn calves are so big. If I buy the proper waist size, I can't squeeze my lower legs in past the knees.

Thongs are overrated, unless you like the permanent wedgie feeling. Lose weight because you want to or for health reasons, not so you can fit into a $20 pair of undies. (If you worry about VPLs, just go without).

thanks for saying I'm not fat! lol biggrin.gif

and I'm not worried about wearing a thong. I used to when my husband and I first started dating, but forget that crap now! lol

I'm trying to lose weight, but it's hard. we eat out constantly, I'm a really picky eater, and I don't work out. but I've lost a little recently, so that's cool. my husband doesn't want me to lose any cause when I gained weight my boobs got bigger lol

I just wish they would make the girl merch in bigger sizes. it would be a lot easier! lol

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jun 23 2008, 02:13 PM)
Well, I think it would be cool if girls wore those, but I wouldn't get them for my gf because 1) she isn't a rush-head 2) She hasn't worn underwear in 5 years. wink.gif

sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Jun 23 2008, 12:35 PM)
Well, I think it would be cool if girls wore those, but I wouldn't get them for my gf because 1) she isn't a rush-head  2) She hasn't worn underwear in 5 years.  wink.gif

sarcasm.gif

Hahaha, seconded.

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 23 2008, 02:21 PM)
Well, I think it would be cool if girls wore those, but I wouldn't get them for my gf because 1) she isn't a rush-head  2) She hasn't worn underwear in 5 years.  wink.gif

sarcasm.gif

Hahaha, seconded.

Thirded dude.

Does she need to do laundry?!

Seriously though, isn't there just something kind of sexy about panties?

Is it sexier to a man if a woman doesn't wear panties? Perhaps this can be tick or Gompers next poll? wink.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 23 2008, 04:33 PM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 23 2008, 02:21 PM)

sarcasm.gif

Hahaha, seconded.

Thirded dude.

Does she need to do laundry?!

Seriously though, isn't there just something kind of sexy about panties?

Is it sexier to a man if a woman doesn't wear panties? Perhaps this can be tick or Gompers next poll? wink.gif

I FOURTH it! I think panties are way sexier. She said she would wear them for me if I wanted. I agree with you guys. I don't think it's sexy at all but that's her preference, and she should be free to wear whatever the hell she wants. Come to think of it maybe I should get her a pair of those. Do they have a size 0-2? Nope. Only L and XL. Oh well. Rush.com just saved me 20 bucks plus shipping...

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 7 2008, 08:56 AM)
QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 6 2008, 08:19 PM)
You know what I'd really like to see on the merchandise page?  Some really awesome shirts like the guys get, but in a "girly fit."  I'd kill for a 2112 shirt that fit me-- I have a couple, but they're mens' shirts so they're not cut quite right.

I agree with this too.

I don't always want a tight fitting T and "girly" shirts usually fit that way. When it comes to a regular old T shirt, I love ones that fit loose. If I buy a men's T, size small, they almost always hit below my hips. If I get a kids T, size large, then it doesn't seem to be quite long enough.

So, more selection, different fit. I'm not asking for much, right?! tongue.gif

goodpost.gif

I totally agree. I have the exact same issues.

My sister bought me the women's version of the girly friends baseball tee for Christmas, which I love. (see my profile picture)

She got me a medium. I guess I'm a fairly thin person. I usually wear small/medium in shirts. I do NOT have a big chest (34B). I had to send the medium back and get a women's extra large!!!! I didn't want to try a small men's version because I didn't know how it would be cut. wacko.gif

If I had to get an extra large, what about girls who are more voluptuous than I am???

When it comes to regular old t-shirts, I usually go with men's medium. That seems to work ok. smile.gif

But I'd like to see a compromise between really baggy and really fitted for women.

QUOTE (Jen Sawyer @ Jul 4 2008, 12:01 PM)
You know what I'd really like to see on the merchandise page?  Some really awesome shirts like the guys get, but in a "girly fit."  I'd kill for a 2112 shirt that fit me-- I have a couple, but they're mens' shirts so they're not cut quite right.

I agree with this too.

I don't always want a tight fitting T and "girly" shirts usually fit that way. When it comes to a regular old T shirt, I love ones that fit loose. If I buy a men's T, size small, they almost always hit below my hips. If I get a kids T, size large, then it doesn't seem to be quite long enough.

goodpost.gif

My sister bought me the women's version of the girly friends baseball tee for Christmas, which I love. (see my profile picture)

She got me a medium. I guess I'm a fairly thin person. I usually wear small/medium in shirts. I do NOT have a big chest (34B). I had to send the medium back and get a women's extra large!!!! I didn't want to try a small men's version because I didn't know how it would be cut. wacko.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

I've been waffling on this, but, I think I'm just going to order a few things in a few different sizes from the Backstage Club and return what doesn't fit properly. The thing is, they are really running low on sizes and some Ts say 07 not 08. I realize it's the same tour but *I* saw Rush in 08 so I want an 08 shirt. Anyway... I'm fairly small (32-26-33) so shirts always fit me weird. I'm tall (5'8") but have long legs and a short torso which only adds to the problem of finding shirts that fit right.

But I'd like to see a compromise between really baggy and really fitted for women.

Same here. A baggy T doesn't feel very feminine to me and I always feel like a schlump or something. I feel about as sexy as I look in a baggy shirt. And something fitted makes me feel a little too self-conscious. So a shirt in between those two extremes would be great!

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jun 6 2008, 10:51 PM)
http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage...hong/index.html

Just curious if anyone would consider buying one of these, or if you have already. Personally, I'd pass, but only because thongs make me feel like I have the wedgie from hell.

If they had a bikini-type available, or even a hipster, then I might. But 20 bucks is a bit steep for underwear, methinks.

Vic Secrets undies are $18.50 a pair, why not let you man see who you REPRESENT <tosses up her gang sign>

I actually like thongs, never thought I would (feeling like this is becoming an overshare/TMI issue). But, I agree.. the hipster would be a bit more practical wink.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 4 2008, 02:21 PM)

I agree with this too.

goodpost.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

I've been waffling on this, but, I think I'm just going to order a few things in a few different sizes from the Backstage Club and return what doesn't fit properly. The thing is, they are really running low on sizes and some Ts say 07 not 08. I realize it's the same tour but *I* saw Rush in 08 so I want an 08 shirt. Anyway... I'm fairly small (32-26-33) so shirts always fit me weird. I'm tall (5'8") but have long legs and a short torso which only adds to the problem of finding shirts that fit right.

Same here. A baggy T doesn't feel very feminine to me and I always feel like a schlump or something. I feel about as sexy as I look in a baggy shirt. And something fitted makes me feel a little too self-conscious. So a shirt in between those two extremes would be great!

Id like to know where your finding your shirts, I have the opposite problem. The shirts I get dont seem to take bustier women into account and they dont fit me right at all (I'm a 40D).

And as for the thong, I would wear it, I almost bought a pair but I didnt have enough money after the other merchandise I bought. Though I would prefer some cute hipster ones just for the comfort.

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 15 2008, 12:05 PM)

I agree with this too.

goodpost.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

Id like to know where your finding your shirts, I have the opposite problem. The shirts I get dont seem to take bustier women into account and they dont fit me right at all (I'm a 40D).

And as for the thong, I would wear it, I almost bought a pair but I didnt have enough money after the other merchandise I bought. Though I would prefer some cute hipster ones just for the comfort.

I think (as a 32A I'm totally guessing here) that bustier women really must have a hard time finding shirts that accommodate the "girls." I can imagine it's frustrating. Shirts probably are too tight causing uniboob but then don't fall right on the body. You would probably need a shirt that has a lot of stretch to it (right?), so that it will cling to the body rather than hang loosely causing one to look pregnant or something. These are things I've never had to think about!

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 15 2008, 03:15 PM)

I agree with this too.

goodpost.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

I think (as a 32A I'm totally guessing here) that bustier women really must have a hard time finding shirts that accommodate the "girls." I can imagine it's frustrating. Shirts probably are too tight causing uniboob but then don't fall right on the body. You would probably need a shirt that has a lot of stretch to it (right?), so that it will cling to the body rather than hang loosely causing one to look pregnant or something. These are things I've never had to think about!

Yeah, you hit it right on the nail. Most shirts are too tight across the chest and too loose across the tummy for me. It can be a real pain to find something that fits. As a result, shopping for clothes drives me nuts and I end up wearing black all the time so no one notices that I dont have much of a wardrobe haha.

And I have actually had people ask me if I am pregnant because of the whole thing (shirts being baggy on the tummy, making it look bigger). It can be a little bit embaressing lol.

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 15 2008, 01:48 PM)

I agree with this too.

goodpost.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

Yeah, you hit it right on the nail. Most shirts are too tight across the chest and too loose across the tummy for me. It can be a real pain to find something that fits. As a result, shopping for clothes drives me nuts and I end up wearing black all the time so no one notices that I dont have much of a wardrobe haha.

And I have actually had people ask me if I am pregnant because of the whole thing (shirts being baggy on the tummy, making it look bigger). It can be a little bit embaressing lol.

Yeah, a regular shirt just wouldn't fit right. I can see that. What about tank tops or are they too revealing?

I like this one:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/WomensApparel/RUSA361002L.jpg

It's still available in all the sizes. That would like nice in the summer. I also like the design on it.

This one, I don't really know if I'd wear if I had a large chest. I don't even know if I'd wear it with my tiny chest!:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/WomensApparel/RUSA321000A2L.jpg

But the rest of the shirts at the Backstage Club seem more like regular t shirts that would fit baggy.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 15 2008, 04:47 PM)

I agree with this too.

goodpost.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

Yeah, a regular shirt just wouldn't fit right. I can see that. What about tank tops or are they too revealing?

I like this one:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/WomensApparel/RUSA361002L.jpg

It's still available in all the sizes. That would like nice in the summer. I also like the design on it.

This one, I don't really know if I'd wear if I had a large chest. I don't even know if I'd wear it with my tiny chest!:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/WomensApparel/RUSA321000A2L.jpg

But the rest of the shirts at the Backstage Club seem more like regular t shirts that would fit baggy.

I like the black one but its not a very flattering shape (in my opinion anyway) I would much prefer the blue one. Why dont you like that one?

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 15 2008, 02:58 PM)

I agree with this too.

goodpost.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

I like this one:

I like the black one but its not a very flattering shape (in my opinion anyway) I would much prefer the blue one. Why dont you like that one?

Mostly I don't really dig the design.

It's not really working for me.

I think they need to get a few more clothing items/options in the womens section.

I really did like that pink t shirt but it's out of stock and has been out of stock for some time. Why don't they just take it down? Unless they're planning on getting more in.

QUOTE (Janie @ Jul 15 2008, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 15 2008, 02:58 PM)

I agree with this too.

goodpost.gif

34B, you've got me beat!

I like this one:

Mostly I don't really dig the design.

It's not really working for me.

I think they need to get a few more clothing items/options in the womens section.

I really did like that pink t shirt but it's out of stock and has been out of stock for some time. Why don't they just take it down? Unless they're planning on getting more in.

Oh ok, I was looking at the blue one more in terms of fit and such, rather than actual design. I agree with you there, I like the design of the black one more. I did get one of those black ladies snakes and arrows t-shirts from the 07 leg of the tour though, the shiny ones with the scales, and that one is stretchy enough that I can wear it comfortably and still have room for the twins haha.

Archived