Lyrical Peartisms

My_Shrimp_Cot

"Cruising in prime time; soaking up the cathode rays" = sitting around watchin' TV

"Life in 2 dimensions is a mass production scheme" = umm.....i have no idea...hehe

"With the space he invades he gets by on you" = ...that's just Neil being romantic!!

"The way out is the way in" --- one waiter to another, about the swinging door to the kitchen?

smile.gif

QUOTE (Apollo was astonished @ Feb 2 2005, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 2 2005, 03:58 PM)
"The way out is the way in" --- one waiter to another, about the swinging door to the kitchen?

smile.gif

Hmmm.... A good plan if you ask me, assuming they do not wish to spill the soup. biggrin.gif

Yes! The soup must be saved at ALL costs.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 2 2005, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE (Apollo was astonished @ Feb 2 2005, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 2 2005, 03:58 PM)

smile.gif

Hmmm.... A good plan if you ask me, assuming they do not wish to spill the soup. biggrin.gif

Yes! The soup must be saved at ALL costs.

yes.gif SAVE THE SOUP!!! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Feb 3 2005, 10:43 AM)
"We're on a train to Bangkok..." Well, that's pretty much self-explanatory, isn't it?

I remember when my son asked..."Why Bangkok? Why not some other city in that area?"

wink.gif laugh.gif

Dog years - With his tail between his ears....All you guys think about is sex, sex sex!!

You're so full of what is right

You can't see what is true = "I'm NOT screwing around alright!! I'm just riding around on my bike, thinking about Aristotle so LEAVE ME ALONE....Geez."

lol My Shrimp Cot.... and GG, I have to comment on Secret Touch as having a slightly different meaning:

....The way out is the way in...

um, hello?! icon_really_happy_guy.gif LOL hehe, place your mind where mine seems to be stuck at lately (ahem, that'd be at gutter level) LOL drool1.gif wub.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 4 2005, 11:51 AM)
lol My Shrimp Cot.... and GG, I have to comment on Secret Touch as having a slightly different meaning:

....The way out is the way in...

um, hello?! icon_really_happy_guy.gif LOL hehe, place your mind where mine seems to be stuck at lately (ahem, that'd be at gutter level) LOL drool1.gif wub.gif

rofl3.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Yeah, that works, too!

Archived