High heels with shorts/mini skirt

GeddyLeefan2112

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 6 2008, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 6 2008, 04:27 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 6 2008, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 6 2008, 03:24 PM)
For it to truly be a hooker look, you would have to add a small purse that hangs off your shoulder - you know, just enough room to hold a wad of cash from an evening's earnings. Also, a cigarette, preferally a "long" one such as Eve or Virginia Slims 120's.

Um fishnet stockings too. I could go on! unsure.gif

Well, sh!t. You just ruined my Friday night outfit plans angry.gif laugh.gif

You're telling me...that's what I was wearing out tonight!

well, just don't hang around any street corners as if you're waiting for somebody. laugh.gif

Man! That's all I do on Friday nights. Its how I look cool. Fit in.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 6 2008, 01:32 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 6 2008, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 6 2008, 04:27 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 6 2008, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 6 2008, 03:24 PM)
For it to truly be a hooker look, you would have to add a small purse that hangs off your shoulder - you know, just enough room to hold a wad of cash from an evening's earnings. Also, a cigarette, preferally a "long" one such as Eve or Virginia Slims 120's.

Um fishnet stockings too. I could go on! unsure.gif

Well, sh!t. You just ruined my Friday night outfit plans angry.gif laugh.gif

You're telling me...that's what I was wearing out tonight!

well, just don't hang around any street corners as if you're waiting for somebody. laugh.gif

Man! That's all I do on Friday nights. Its how I look cool. Fit in.

i know just the place in south central. you would love it! there's this really nice girl, too, her name is hershey yes.gif

j/k but i did drop some friends off there one night because that's were they lived. and that block was very busy! they introduced me to hershey z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 6 2008, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 6 2008, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 6 2008, 01:30 PM)
I still don't completely understand...

banghead.gif biggrin.gif

I'll never completely understand you, davey, no matter how are I try. biggrin.gif

common001.gif non-sequitir lives!

For all the guys who are in here going "DURR HURR PICS PLZ," there are at least two other threads on this board for that.

Regarding the Gwyneth pictures, in the first one she's covered up on top and in the second she's dressed in what amounts to evening wear, so that prevents her from looking, uh, "cheap?"

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 6 2008, 01:41 PM)

banghead.gif biggrin.gif

I'll never completely understand you, davey, no matter how are I try. biggrin.gif

that means i'm living up to my title yes.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 6 2008, 01:58 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Jun 6 2008, 01:41 PM)

banghead.gif biggrin.gif

that means i'm living up to my title yes.gif

OK i'll stop provoking people now trink38.gif

QUOTE (edgyspice @ Jun 6 2008, 03:54 PM)

Regarding the Gwyneth pictures, in the first one she's covered up on top and in the second she's dressed in what amounts to evening wear, so that prevents her from looking, uh, "cheap?"

She could wear a paper bag and high heels and still NOT look cheap wacko.gif laugh.gif

We seem to have a lot of men barging into the NWW threads of late!

Is the "That's It" thread getting a little tiresome, I wonder? tongue.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jun 6 2008, 06:29 PM)
We seem to have a lot of men barging into the NWW threads of late!
Is the "That's It" thread getting a little tiresome, I wonder? tongue.gif

if they're getting bored they could always switch to the left hand for a little while

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Jun 6 2008, 04:49 PM)
This doesn't look that bad...

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/gwyneth_paltrow.jpg

Put that look on someone standing around on the side of a road and I think the intent changes.

Heels BTW, do nothing for me. Boots all the way.

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Jun 7 2008, 12:27 AM)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/gwyneth_paltrow.jpg

Put that look on someone standing around on the side of a road and I think the intent changes.

Man those heels are mile f***ing high! I would never ever wear something like those, damn that would kill my legs!

On another note... boots, high heels, its all good. I love em all. tongue.gif Of course, you can't wear boots in this time of year. laugh.gif

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ Jun 7 2008, 07:37 AM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Jun 7 2008, 12:27 AM)

Man those heels are mile f***ing high! I would never ever wear something like those, damn that would kill my legs!

On another note... boots, high heels, its all good. I love em all. tongue.gif Of course, you can't wear boots in this time of year. laugh.gif

Gwyneth normally doesn't really pique my interest, but she does look 'extra' in the left pic.

I went out with a female construction worker for a little while. I once met up with her before she had to go to work. She put on her steel-toed work boots... heart.gif

I have to agree that heels & skirt/shorts issue depends on the context. I'll use good old Lindsey Lohan as an example:

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/startracks/080623/lindsay_lohan300A.jpg I'm quite surprised she didn't get arrested just on suspicion here.

However, while I was out Saturday night, I saw a lot of women wearing miniskirts with heels, and longer shorts with heels and it looked fine (none of the "show the bottom of the cheek" shorts). Of course, I was in a nightclub so the rules were a little different. I was wearing demin skorts and wedged espadrilles, myself. But then I usually always wear some sort of a heel because I'm tall and I rather like accentuating that. (Please ignore the ballet flats that I'm wearing today, though.)

QUOTE (TheBlonde @ Jun 9 2008, 12:55 PM)
I have to agree that heels & skirt/shorts issue depends on the context. I'll use good old Lindsey Lohan as an example:
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/startracks/080623/lindsay_lohan300A.jpg I'm quite surprised she didn't get arrested just on suspicion here.

However, while I was out Saturday night, I saw a lot of women wearing miniskirts with heels, and longer shorts with heels and it looked fine (none of the "show the bottom of the cheek" shorts). Of course, I was in a nightclub so the rules were a little different. I was wearing demin skorts and wedged espadrilles, myself. But then I usually always wear some sort of a heel because I'm tall and I rather like accentuating that. (Please ignore the ballet flats that I'm wearing today, though.)

Yes 'nightclub rules' allow women to wear what could be construed as working girl attire at other times and in other places. Some people (not me of course smile.gif ) would still think a woman dressed like that is sluttier and an easy pickup.

That's awful style Lohan has, at least footwear-wise. I'm just not a fan of heels worn with anything other than a minimum of semi-formal wear.

QUOTE (TheBlonde @ Jun 9 2008, 08:55 AM)

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/startracks/080623/lindsay_lohan300A.jpg

I thought instantly of Jodie Foster in Taxi Driver.

Personally, I could see pairing heels with shorts. I wouldn't wear super-short shorts, and I'd cover up on top to balance it out, maybe with a turtleneck. I think that would be a cute outfit for going out with a bunch of friends to a funky restaurant for dinner or drinks.

Archived