Boys From Brazil

Stickman

I've heard rumors that Alex is still pursuing this grand idea. His scientists at The Omega Concern are very busy in their labs, and are in the final testing stages of making planes from beef!

(.... something about the change in atmospheric pressure acts like a giant pressure cooker, so the beef is fully cooked and ready to eat when the plane lands....)

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 2 2005, 01:14 PM)
I've heard rumors that Alex is still pursuing this grand idea. His scientists at The Omega Concern are very busy in their labs, and are in the final testing stages of making planes from beef!

(.... something about the change in atmospheric pressure acts like a giant pressure cooker, so the beef is fully cooked and ready to eat when the plane lands....)

laugh.gif

But Alex won't be eating it. Reminds him too much of the Atkins Diet....

unsure.gif

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 2 2005, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (Spike @ Feb 2 2005, 01:14 PM)
I've heard rumors that Alex is still pursuing this grand idea.  His scientists at The Omega Concern are very busy in their labs, and are in the final testing stages of making planes from beef!

laugh.gif

But Alex won't be eating it. Reminds him too much of the Atkins Diet....

unsure.gif

Yeah - they haven't figured out how to do the bread part of the plane without burning it near the engines.

But that reminds me - I forgot the SOUP! They fuel the thing with SOUP instead of jet fuel. Any leftover SOUP is piping hot and ready to eat upon landing.... or sometimes before landing... or sometimes during flight.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 2 2005, 02:09 PM)
And of course, the planes will be equipped with shrimp cots, should anyone like to take a little nap while enroute...

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (o baterista @ Feb 2 2005, 09:27 PM)
If the planes of beef doesn't fly, I know haha,he could always play for $$ on the beach like Geddy suggested..... just needs a HAT!!! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

He needs pants too! He can't even afford full pants so throw this poor beggar a few coins would you?

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 2 2005, 12:55 PM)
Alex seems to have really studied Brazil....his rant during La Villa is very clued in....

Otherwise, how would he have heard of Milton Banana?

How cool!! Based on the Work In Progress thread, I'm recording the audio portion of Neil's warmup to an MP3 file.

Anyway, Neil talks through it.... and during the warmup he goes into this Samba grove which he attributes to Milton Banana (Brazil's Buddy Rich). He was introduced to it through a crew member who was touring in Brazil and came back with a Milton Banana CD.

653.gif

because he's a pilot and it was a flying joke!!!

"baaaaaaaa......fhtt fhttt fhttt.......kabooooof" the sound of sheep flying

Hi guys.

This is my first post here.

Seriously, the story about the planes and beef came from Brazil and Canada's huge economical argument regarding canadian meat and brazilian planes.

It all started with the "crazy cow", the bovine desease.

Brazilian government decided not to buy canadian meat because they suspected it was contamined... and so Canadian government decided to end negociations upon buying brazilian military airplanes.

See ya !

Pedro

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 5 2005, 04:19 PM)
Welcome, Pedro!!!

Thanks for the story behing the story....I guess Alex really did learn a lot about Brazil !

2.gif

Thanks.

Yes, he seems to know a lot about world culture and economical matters.

I was very impressed with his counciousness on this issues. There's something about it in Contents Under Pressure, on the RIR chapter.

Please forgive my poor english unsure.gif

QUOTE (plopes @ Feb 5 2005, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Feb 5 2005, 04:19 PM)
Welcome, Pedro!!!

Thanks for the story behing the story....I guess Alex really did learn a lot about Brazil !

2.gif

Thanks.

Yes, he seems to know a lot about world culture and economical matters.

I was very impressed with his counciousness on this issues. There's something about it in Contents Under Pressure, on the RIR chapter.

Please forgive my poor english unsure.gif

Your English is fine! Welcome to the board! trink39.gif

Archived