1 ticket to Mansfield, MA on June 15

kbomb106

Is there anyone who wants to go to the Mansfield show that has not yet gotten a ticket? I have 1 (one) extra ticket for section 1, row V. You can check my math, but with no rows A-E or I or O, that is 15th row. If nobody wants them, I'll eBay them, but I'd prefer they go to a fan at my cost. The total I paid was $137.90 (face value plus Ticketbastard charges). I would not charge a penny over this (except for any shipping you might want). I have the ticket in hand and can send it regular mail (I'd eat the $0.41 on that), express and/or insured mail (don't know the cost) or I can simply meet you before the show and hand it to you in person for free.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. First come, first serve.

Nobody? I'd rather these tickets go to a fan who'd like close seats rather than someone who just sees good seats for a show and knows Tom Sawyer. I'd also prefer it if nobody else profited from these tickets (besides the aforementioned TicketBastard charges). Anyone?

Nobody needs a 15th row ticket? Tell you what: I'm so set on a fan getting it that I'll let it go for $125, under what I paid for it. I just don't want to see anyone else profit from this ticket, and I'd really rather a fan who'd like to see them up close get it. I don't want to eBay it or StubHub it, but if I don't get any takers, I will. Anyone going have a friend who wants to see this show, but missed out on getting a ticket?

Archived