Please Help

Alsgalpal

Pray or whatever you do to your personal diety. (sp)

I think I am having a breakdown of some sort. I don't know what else to do, or where to turn to. You are all wonderful to me, and great friends, like a family. My own family wont offer support, and personally am afraid to reach out to anyone for fear of turning them away or scaring them away from being my friend. I have had some severe depression, and, quite frankly, it is scaring me a little. I have had panic attacks from being in such a bad relationship, so I was put on medications, now I can't afford the meds, and had to cease taking them, and come to find out, one of the side effects of not taking it, is just that, bad depression. And worse... So, I apologise to whomever I have lashed out at, I really care for everyone here, and I have some really great friends, very very close ones, you all know who you are... Is this a normal thing to be going thru?? Ending a bad relationship, and many many deaths in my family over the last year and a half. And, health issues, that caused me to face my mortality. Is this normal to feel this way, or am I just being a wimp??? What is going on with me??? Help...

There's nothing wrong with you, people go through these things from time to time, and you're certainly not the only one..

Music always helps me through difficult times, especially the ones that make you cry, that might relieve a while.

So hold one girl, things will get better, always.. rose.gif

I know we don't know each other that well yet, but from what I've seen on this forum, you have some great things going for you - in spite of all the heartache you've had recently.

Hang onto everything good in your life! And never hesitate to vent to all of us - we're always here for you, AGP!!

<<HUGS>>

rose.gif

Oh hon...yes, I know exactly how you feel and what you're going through...PM'ing you now... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v407/lakesidemaiden/hug.gif

hey AGP I can totally relate to your pain...and I know it's hard when you think that there is no one in the world that has ever hurt this much...

How can everyone have such blatant disregard for you and your feelings????

People are so cruel. Depression is an illness and it has to be treated as such. Talk to your Dr. about support groups in your area and then go.

You have to be strong and help yourself first...if there is anything I can suggest is TALK the more you talk about your feelings the more you see they are normal and tolerable. If you want to talk let me know...I'm here {{{hugs}}}

Jenny

QUOTE (Sodoff Baldrick @ Feb 2 2005, 08:26 AM)
Praying. I've been there myself, so I can relate. Focus on what is positive in your life. I think you'll find there's more there than you realize.

These are good words, AGP. Absorb them.

All you need to pull through this - is within you and around you. Don't see anything else but your desired goals and everything that is good in your life. Put the bad behind you or off to the side, and clear your path.

You have a lot of good people who believe in you. You'll find the strongest of them all... is yourself. smile.gif

I feel for you and can identify with you, AGP. Without getting too personal, please remember that there are people in your life who would like nothing more than to be there for you. Please DO consider reaching out to family or close friends. I don't know your personal life, but I'd bet if there is someone close to you, they would do anything in the world to help you. You don't have to be afraid of them if they love you. You also have us here on this board.

You know I understand, hon...sending you good thoughts and hugs now. We believe in you, you're a wonderful mom to those girls, and a great friend. Never hesitate to talk to one of us, we care so much, and it helps a lot just to have someone listen.

heart.gif

Kris, there is nothing unique about what you're going through. We ALL get down from time to time.

You've just gone through a most traumatic experience, and you've made us all proud with your strength.

Please seek me out, and your other friends here, whenever you need a crying shoulder, a pep talk, or another perspective.

We believe in you. wub.gif

What everyone else said, double. wink.gif You will be in my prayers.

Hey, sweetie, remember what Neil said: "Something will turn up." It really will. Things will get better and you will be able to hold on til then.....

Don't let anyone put you down or tell you that you can't make it. You've already shown yourself to be a strong woman, and you're getting stronger through all this.

Now go have some chocolate and watch Monty Python....

thank you everyone. your support, and pms mean so much to me, i am a bit ashamed to pour out my heart on this board, but i would hope that you all would lean on me, when you need me. thats what friends are for, and we are like a virtual family. i am dealing now with things, and it is the most difficult thing i have faced. thank you all so much for your encouragement, and healing words... it helps me to see that there is a light at the end.

Archived