Craziest/most Embarrassing Thing(s) You've Done

Dweezil

This really isnt that crazy at all, but it was embarrasing. A couple years ago in one of my math classes, I was dead tired, so decided to take a nap on my arm. After about 15 minutes or so, I could feel my elbow buckleing under the weight of my head, and rocking back and forth. But I was way to tired to sit up and... dare say pay attention, so I let myself look like a fool in my half sleep. But at the most inopportune moment, my arm failed me and made me nearly fall out of my desk. On top of that, it startled me so much that it caused me to yell out something in a half sleep state, just a random noise. But when I opened my eyes, everyone was staring at me, including the teacher. I was then asked to go out of class if I wanted to take nap for the remainder of class ohmy.gif

Stoopid HS

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 31 2005, 11:39 PM)
This really isnt that crazy at all, but it was embarrasing. A couple years ago in one of my math classes, I was dead tired, so decided to take a nap on my arm. After about 15 minutes or so, I could feel my elbow buckleing under the weight of my head, and rocking back and forth. But I was way to tired to sit up and... dare say pay attention, so I let myself look like a fool in my half sleep. But at the most inopportune moment, my arm failed me and made me nearly fall out of my desk. On top of that, it startled me so much that it caused me to yell out something in a half sleep state, just a random noise. But when I opened my eyes, everyone was staring at me, including the teacher. I was then asked to go out of class if I wanted to take nap for the remainder of class ohmy.gif

Stoopid HS

icon_really_happy_guy.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Ah! Youth!!

laugh.gif

When I was at UGA I was a student judge for the Peabody Awards. At the awards ceremony in NYC we did various duties. One of mine was to guard an entrance before the show block anybody not wearing a nametag from entering.

So this older gentleman tries to pass. He doesn't have a nametag. I tell him he can't come in. He says he's needed. I say you need a tag. He reaches into his pocket and shows me his tag. It's Bill Moyers, the host.

And I was a journalism student at the time...one who apparently didn't recognize Bill Moyers. laugh.gif

hehe...there have been way too many embarassing moments for me...most of them onstage when I've forgotten whole verses of songs, put in words where they dont belong, that kinda thing lol I cant even give specific instances, cause it's happened too much in the past! rofl3.gif

2 come to mind immediatly

A co-worked & I were bad mouthing another employee in a checkout line. It was the employee checkout line. The next person in line stepped up & I didn't know them so I asked where are you an employee from? The answer was: we're not employees, were Suzanne's parents, which is of course the girl we had been bad mouthing.

I once asked a lady when her baby was due, she said: I'm not pregnant. I have never asked that question again.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 1 2005, 02:54 PM)
I once asked a lady when her baby was due, she said: I'm not pregnant. I have never asked that question again.

rofl3.gif yeah, I've learned NEVER to ask that question wink.gif

Back in my college days, a group of us were talking about what men and woman want. One cute classmate said that men only want one thing. Now knowing that is true, I still wanted to defend men, I said now thats not true,sometimes all a man wants is a little love and afucktion. Her jaw dropped, then everyone lost it. I turned 10 shades of red. Talk about your freudian slip .

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Feb 1 2005, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Feb 1 2005, 02:54 PM)
I once asked a lady when her baby was due, she said: I'm not pregnant.  I have never asked that question again.

rofl3.gif yeah, I've learned NEVER to ask that question wink.gif

My favorite comment about this is from DAve Barry:

Unless you actually see a baby coming out of her body, never ask a woman if she is pregnant.

One client I had with my company was dealing with teachers doing a certain marking task at high schools.

So sometimes teachers get called into one high school and use the classrooms as a marking site. Often the school gets filled up so they have to remark the men's washrooms to female washrooms and vice versa.

So I walked into "a" washroom, went into a stall and started doing my thing...

Someone goes into the stall beside me and I see female feet. My heart just stopped!

So I pull my feet up so she doesn't see. I quickly flush the toilet and run out there without washing my hands. The security desk was RIGHT there. They look right at me but never clued in I came out of the female washroom. I round the corner and used one of those chemical-based hand cleaners and washed my hands.

Thank GOD no one knew I walked out of there!

While talking with a co-worker, I found out we were from the same hometown. I knew the (small) street she had lived on, and she asked why I knew of it. Without hesitating (or thinking better), I said "I had this HUGE crush on a guy my frosh yr of HS, so I would bike by to see if he was home."

Turns out my co-worker is his big sister! I only knew her by her married name, so I never realized they were related. She got a BIG kick that I had a crush on her bro when I was younger!

oops.gif

(he was a great drummer who was really into Rush - how could I NOT have a crush on him?!?!!)

laugh.gif

Archived