Feeling Like Rice...

NeilPeartFan2112

sad.gif Wow, today is the worst I have felt in months. I have a horrible sore throat topped off with ear pains and headaches. I'm going into see the doctor in about half an hour, and hopefully they can get me some medication so all of this will feel better in a couple of days. Just wanted to post this so no one thought I was playing hookie. wink.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 31 2005, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 31 2005, 11:52 AM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 31 2005, 01:51 PM)
There's something going around.

I have THE worst abdominal pain ever.

I've seen the movie "Alien". I know where this is going ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif

I wish!

icon_really_happy_guy.gif Let us know if you spawn any new creatures, Dweez. Make sure to post some pics as well. laugh.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 31 2005, 01:48 PM)
sad.gif Wow, today is the worst I have felt in months. I have a horrible sore throat topped off with ear pains and headaches. I'm going into see the doctor in about half an hour, and hopefully they can get me some medication so all of this will feel better in a couple of days. Just wanted to post this so no one thought I was playing hookie. wink.gif

Get well soon, bud!

Also, the problem with my being an ass most of the time, when I am being serious, peeps think I'm being an ass!

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 31 2005, 01:58 PM)

Also, the problem with my being an ass most of the time, when I am being serious, peeps think I'm being an ass!

a very nice ass though, I'm sure Dweez smile.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 31 2005, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 31 2005, 01:58 PM)

a very nice ass though, I'm sure Dweez smile.gif

laugh.gif We wish you a speedy recovery as well, Dweez yes.gif

Feel better NPF - this kind of thing is going around all over.

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 31 2005, 01:43 PM)
Thanks everyone for the get well wishes. Just got back from the doctor and she said that it's just a case of drainage. Luckily there is no infection yet, so I am just taking a decongestant until it clears up. Should be back to normal in a few days. trink39.gif

Wow I just missed this whole thing!! Gald to hear it's not serious buddee!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 31 2005, 05:53 PM)
Thanks everyone for the get well wishes.  Just got back from the doctor and she said that it's just a case of drainage.  Luckily there is no infection yet, so I am just taking a decongestant until it clears up.  Should be back to normal in a few days.  trink39.gif

Wow I just missed this whole thing!! Gald to hear it's not serious buddee!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink36.gif

Thanks D, too bad you missed it, though. The suspense was immense. wink.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 31 2005, 04:07 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 31 2005, 05:53 PM)
Thanks everyone for the get well wishes.  Just got back from the doctor and she said that it's just a case of drainage.  Luckily there is no infection yet, so I am just taking a decongestant until it clears up.  Should be back to normal in a few days.  trink39.gif

Thanks D, too bad you missed it, though. The suspense was immense. wink.gif

OH i bet it was!!! laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 31 2005, 10:48 AM)

That sucks. Get well soon.

Archived