Dweezil - 2112 Posts

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Congrats to dweezil on 2112 posts!

Dweez decided she wanted a more low-key event for her reaching the Solar Federalist level, so we decided to just do a nice little congrats thread like we do for the other levels. Of course, she still gets a badge added to the Hallowed Hall.

Dweez has a knack for starting threads that get people talking -- just look in Random Samples and you'll see her threads are always active. We thank dweezil for bringing a much needed alien presence to the board AlienSmiley.gif, and for keeping us on our toes. pokey.gif

Keep cracking that whip!

bd.gif bd.gif bd.gif

Congrats, Dweez...I admire your individuality, your humor, and your heart. Excellent job.

smile.gif

GG

Congratulations. 653.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 31 2005, 10:02 AM)

Dweez decided she wanted a more low-key event for her reaching the Solar Federalist level, so we decided to just do a nice little congrats thread like we do for the other levels.

This says alot for our admin.

As much chaos and impudence that I spread, they are still willing to accomodate Charlene.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 31 2005, 05:45 PM)
As much chaos and impudence that I spread, they are still willing to accomodate Charlene.

Good God, are you responsible for "I've Never Been To Me?" ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

That would explain a lot biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Congrats Dweezil - I rarely use the phrase "One of my favourite posters", but am tempted to do it here, because you are AlienSmiley.gif 19.gif wink.gif

Archived