Neil sighting (Freddie Gruber's bday)

rushfr:CP

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 20 2009, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 20 2009, 12:25 AM)
oh no. . .please, just let this die. . .

never. dont you know that joesmechanic lubes dave weckl's balls? (ball joints that is.. or maybe ball bearings... or maybe his testicles actually).

bua ha haaaaaaa.

rofl3.gif You are in rare form right now! A little Saturday afternoon liquid relaxation, perhaps?

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 20 2009, 05:23 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 20 2009, 04:37 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 20 2009, 12:25 AM)
oh no. . .please, just let this die. . .

never. dont you know that joesmechanic lubes dave weckl's balls? (ball joints that is.. or maybe ball bearings... or maybe his testicles actually).

bua ha haaaaaaa.

rofl3.gif You are in rare form right now! A little Saturday afternoon liquid relaxation, perhaps?

Sadly, no, Im like this all the time. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Joesmechanic @ Jun 19 2009, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Apr 23 2009, 02:49 PM)
Funny how that Joesmechanic dude throws "Rush fanboy" at us like it's an insult, and criticizes how much some of us have posted, yet he's posted on another message board for several years.  I guess it's okay to get all obsessive about the drums, but not Rush.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif You and your dumbassed friends here are just that. Fanbois to the hilt.

Ooooo!!! Lookie here!! I've got one of Neils drum sticks!! Ooooo!!! I know all the words to the trees! Oooooo!!! I've got every Rush t-shirt from every show....Ooooo!!!

Notice I haven't been on this website in over a year. Which is close to the case for that "other" website you're talking about (House of Drumming). I don't post on HOD that much because I usually communicate directly with most I know on there.

And who decided to rise this thread from the dead. Yup...another Rush fanboi like yourself. You guys just can't help yourselves huh? Where's that loser smiley when you need it. haha!!

Why don't I post much on the net you ask? Because I have a life. Unlike your fanboi's and girls here. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I just noticed a new thread about Neil over at House of Drumming if you care to take a look.

http://www.houseofdrumming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6306

Whats even cooler is....our own Peter Erskine (Erskoman) is now teaching your drum god. Good for Neil & how he wants to expand his drumming horizons.

BTW...I harbor no ill feelings towards Neil. Neil is the reason why I got into drumming. Hemispheres is what did it for me in the 8th grade. What he does, he does well. Why he's so anti-social is beyond me. Very unlike the overwhelming majority of professional musicians. But whatever. Thats his deal. Doesn't effect my life one iota.

What started out as me telling a bunch of close friends on HOD about Freddys B-day took on a life of its own. Freddy has been a close freind of mine for some 26 years now. Freddy personally called me to come down that evening. The only problem I had was with Neils stupid assed body guard Michael Mosbiatch. He's a little prick & a liar. Peter Erskine even set the record straight about what happened that night at HOD when this all went down. Back when you guys thought he wasn't a signifigant person in this whole story. If I ever saw him Michael again, I'd bitch slap his little girl ass into tomorrow.

Have a nice life little Rush fanboi kiddies.

And BTW...get out a little more why dontcha? Try to pry yourself from your computers once in a while. Theres a whole world out there.

Hey, I liked FANBOYS the movie!

All Star Wars and Trekkies need to see that movie.

On dvd now!

Whoops wrong thread.

Geez and I thought I was being a penishead.

Sheesh.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 20 2009, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Joesmechanic @ Jun 19 2009, 05:38 PM)
Funny how that Joesmechanic dude throws "Rush fanboy" at us like it's an insult, and criticizes how much some of us have posted, yet he's posted on another message board for several years.  I guess it's okay to get all obsessive about the drums, but not Rush.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif You and your dumbassed friends here are just that. Fanbois to the hilt.

Ooooo!!! Lookie here!! I've got one of Neils drum sticks!! Ooooo!!! I know all the words to the trees! Oooooo!!! I've got every Rush t-shirt from every show....Ooooo!!!

Notice I haven't been on this website in over a year. Which is close to the case for that "other" website you're talking about (House of Drumming). I don't post on HOD that much because I usually communicate directly with most I know on there.

And who decided to rise this thread from the dead. Yup...another Rush fanboi like yourself. You guys just can't help yourselves huh? Where's that loser smiley when you need it. haha!!

Why don't I post much on the net you ask? Because I have a life. Unlike your fanboi's and girls here. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I just noticed a new thread about Neil over at House of Drumming if you care to take a look.

Whats even cooler is....our own Peter Erskine (Erskoman) is now teaching your drum god. Good for Neil & how he wants to expand his drumming horizons.

BTW...I harbor no ill feelings towards Neil. Neil is the reason why I got into drumming. Hemispheres is what did it for me in the 8th grade. What he does, he does well. Why he's so anti-social is beyond me. Very unlike the overwhelming majority of professional musicians. But whatever. Thats his deal. Doesn't effect my life one iota.

What started out as me telling a bunch of close friends on HOD about Freddys B-day took on a life of its own. Freddy has been a close freind of mine for some 26 years now. Freddy personally called me to come down that evening. The only problem I had was with Neils stupid assed body guard Michael Mosbiatch. He's a little prick & a liar. Peter Erskine even set the record straight about what happened that night at HOD when this all went down. Back when you guys thought he wasn't a signifigant person in this whole story. If I ever saw him Michael again, I'd bitch slap his little girl ass into tomorrow.

And BTW...get out a little more why dontcha? Try to pry yourself from your computers once in a while. Theres a whole world out there.

laugh.gif Youre back! Whats the matter, did Weckl find another grease monkey to lube his balls? Hahahahaaaaa! laugh.gif

Hey Joe, did you ever take legal action at the folks over at CP, or was that you just blowing hot air out of your rectum as usual?

Bua ha haaaaa!!!

Welcome back.

Hey, I saw the Chick Corea Elektric Band at Yoshi's in Oakland a few years ago with my wife.

I got a table right in front of Weckl's kit because as you might know he plays his kit on the side of the stage facing Chick.

Anyway after the show everyone was standing up with an ovation.

I yelled to Dave, "HEY DAVE GOOD LUCK IN TOKYO!"

That was their next tour stop.

So Dave comes over to me and hands me his sticks.

I was floating on air.

Wendy thinks Dave has some nice balls too. wink.gif

QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jun 20 2009, 04:21 PM)
  In fact, I think we should take up a collection and buy joes'mechanic a ticket so he can perform his bitchslap move on mosbach.

What's with all the dissin' Mosbach? I think he's a cool guy...

But maybe that's because he knows me a lil more than the other dude. wink.gif

joesmechanic is the disser.

we are encouraging him to make good on his threat to bitchslap since we are pretty sure the outcome could get ugly for ol joe. In fact, if we buy him a ticket for a show in texas I'm pretty sure it would be legal for mosbach to shoot joe. wait for it------ wink.gif sarcasm.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 21 2009, 10:31 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 20 2009, 04:40 PM)
The all time CLASSIC

http://www.rushmessageboard.com/cpmb/index...topic=23135&hl=

Get some popcorn.

you're going to need more than popcorn.

that is a long read.

this thread is wimpy compared to that one.

Yep. CP'ers pull no punches - civility goes out the window over there (not that hosemechanic deserved it to start with). Makes for an entertaining read.

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 20 2009, 10:58 PM)

laugh.gif Youre back! Whats the matter, did Weckl find another grease monkey to lube his balls? Hahahahaaaaa! laugh.gif

Hey Joe, did you ever take legal action at the folks over at CP, or was that you just blowing hot air out of your rectum as usual?

Bua ha haaaaa!!!

Welcome back.

Hey, I saw the Chick Corea Elektric Band at Yoshi's in Oakland a few years ago with my wife.

I got a table right in front of Weckl's kit because as you might know he plays his kit on the side of the stage facing Chick.

I was floating on air.

Awesome story! And you left out how hes like your best friend. laugh.gif Im glad that despite the fact that you arent in charge of unclogging his fuel injectors he was kind to you.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jun 21 2009, 08:23 AM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 20 2009, 10:58 PM)

Bua ha haaaaa!!!

Welcome back.

I was floating on air.

Awesome story! And you left out how hes like your best friend. laugh.gif Im glad that despite the fact that you arent in charge of unclogging his fuel injectors he was kind to you.

HAHAHAHA!

Cheers buddy! Dave is certainly not my friend but I am very happy that I have a pair of his used sticks.

Those used Dave Weckl sticks look like heavily salted pretzels!!

And no, no lube jobs for Dave either!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 21 2009, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (The_Enemy_Within @ Jun 20 2009, 04:21 PM)
  In fact, I think we should take up a collection and buy joes'mechanic a ticket so he can perform his bitchslap move on mosbach.

What's with all the dissin' Mosbach? I think he's a cool guy...

But maybe that's because he knows me a lil more than the other dude. wink.gif

joesmechanic is the disser.

we are encouraging him to make good on his threat to bitchslap since we are pretty sure the outcome could get ugly for ol joe. In fact, if we buy him a ticket for a show in texas I'm pretty sure it would be legal for mosbach to shoot joe. wait for it------ wink.gif sarcasm.

Gotcha laugh.gif

So Joe is dissing Mosbach, and JOE started all of this?

Sorry, but this is all so long and on-going that I got a little confused as to who was dissing who, who started it, and who the moron of discussion is. tongue.gif

Well, not that it should NEED to be announced, but to anyone who thinks they can just walk up to Neil (or anyone, for that matter) so bluntly is out of their minds. I'm not sure if it was confirmed that Neil made any recognition to the guy or not, but either way, if you know RUSH, you should know how Neil is and respect that. I'm sure if the time/situation was right, Neil would have plenty to say. Unfortunately, hunting him down at a birthday party when you don't know him is NOT that time/situation. I think some guy mentioned a BMW shop or something... THAT is a little more appropriate. Psh, keep calling my name when I don't know you, and I'd be a little weirded out, too. Maybe I need my own Michael Mosbach type of person to prevent such events from occurring. tongue.gif

Yay for Neil.. wub.gif NeilFinal.gif

I got a random like notification in a thread that linked to this one today so I think this one deserves a bump. It's a bit hard to read because of the way it formatted after the big crash but it's one of the classic trf threads of all time.

I got a random like notification in a thread that linked to this one today so I think this one deserves a bump. It's a bit hard to read because of the way it formatted after the big crash but it's one of the classic trf threads of all time.

I remember this shit. I reread through the first couple of pages. Will go through it more thoroughly later

I remember this shit. I reread through the first couple of pages. Will go through it more thoroughly later

The CP thread on the topic was a classic as well. They took to calling the original complainant "Hose Mechanic". And proceeded to brutalize him in the way that only CPers could.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 15 2008, 12:09 PM) QUOTE (rushfr:CP @ May 15 2008, 10:43 AM) Neil isnt the jerk here man. You were by going up to him when you knew he doesnt like strangers talking to him. If he ignored you you should have taken the hint.

Are you talking to me????

Are you talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?

I don't see nobody else here so you must be talkin' to me........

So he was talking to me. I knew it!!

One trick pony