TSUNAMI RELIEF CONCERT

RUSHRAUEN

Earlier in this set of posts, Rushrauen posted a reply to me and someone else (can't remember who) on a new thread (about 12 hrs ago). I was in the process of replying to him when the thread suddenly disappeared. Did our Admin get rid of this or did Rushrauen think twice and remove it himself?

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 30 2005, 11:22 PM)
Earlier in this set of posts, Rushrauen posted a reply to me and someone else (can't remember who) on a new thread (about 12 hrs ago). I was in the process of replying to him when the thread suddenly disappeared. Did our Admin get rid of this or did Rushrauen think twice and remove it himself?

Let's hope it's the latter.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 31 2005, 02:25 AM)

He just seemed to disappear. The thread appeared and his name was down as logged-in. Then when I'd typed my reply, and tried to post it, the thread had gone so I was unable to get my two-pennyworth in sad.gif

laugh.gif

His nam had also disappeared from the board

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 30 2005, 11:28 PM)

He just seemed to disappear. The thread appeared and his name was down as logged-in. Then when I'd typed my reply, and tried to post it, the thread had gone so I was unable to get my two-pennyworth in sad.gif

laugh.gif

I think that it was either a guy wanting to get attention; to see what our reactions would be, or a guy being an arrogant arse just for the hell of it.

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 31 2005, 02:30 AM)

laugh.gif

I think that it was either a guy wanting to get attention; to see what our reactions would be, or a guy being an arrogant arse just for the hell of it.

I got the impression he was trying to see how long he could last without getting banned. laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 30 2005, 11:39 PM)

laugh.gif

I got the impression he was trying to see how long he could last without getting banned. laugh.gif

laugh.gif Hmm. Well, if post-whoring was grounds for banning, I would have been banned long ago.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 31 2005, 02:39 AM)

laugh.gif

Which posts disappeared??? confused13.gif

I had a different impression - that he was planted here from somewhere else. The timing of his arrival is rather coincidental. Who knows, really. Who cares??

I just hope he's not banned. I was counting on his latest post to help me stay regular. Shit begets more shit, after all. Oh well... back to the bran and oatmeal.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 31 2005, 08:11 AM)

laugh.gif

I had a different impression - that he was planted here from somewhere else. The timing of his arrival is rather coincidental. Who knows, really. Who cares??

I just hope he's not banned. I was counting on his latest post to help me stay regular. Shit begets more shit, after all. Oh well... back to the bran and oatmeal.

It can't have been on long Pags, because I was answering it (as it was directed to me and someone else). When I tried to post my reply, I got a message saying that I couldn't post it due to there being a problem with the original post. When I refreshed the main screen again, the thread had gone.

It was a new thread altogether related to using capitals and no punctuation in posts. I think 1-0-0 might have intercepted it and removed it, I can vaguely remember him being on-line at the time (?)

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 31 2005, 06:11 AM)

laugh.gif

I was thinking about the same thing!

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 30 2005, 09:39 PM)
There ought to be limits to the internet...

And no, I don't mean by my posting.

rofl3.gif laugh.gif rofl3.gif

At least you admit your post whoring and have a sense of humor about it!!

biggrin.gif

bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 31 2005, 07:14 AM)

It was a new thread altogether related to using capitals and no punctuation in posts. I think 1-0-0 might have intercepted it and removed it, I can vaguely remember him being on-line at the time (?)

Ye Gods!!

I can barely remember. Please share the formula for 'vaguely' as I am trying to improve my 'people skills.'

Thanks in advance.

AlienSmiley.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 31 2005, 10:04 PM)

Ye Gods!!

I can barely remember. Please share the formula for 'vaguely' as I am trying to improve my 'people skills.'

Thanks in advance.

AlienSmiley.gif

Couldn't think of another word dweez. If I'd used barely, it would have suggested I couldn't really remember, by using vaguely, it meant that I had a memory, but it was a little unclear. laugh.gif

So the formula is Vague = Unclear 1287.gif

Have a good day dweez smile.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 1 2005, 01:09 AM)

Ye Gods!!

Thanks in advance.

AlienSmiley.gif

Couldn't think of another word dweez. If I'd used barely, it would have suggested I couldn't really remember, by using vaguely, it meant that I had a memory, but it was a little unclear. laugh.gif

Many thanks, brother.

Although, I am still unclear?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Feb 1 2005, 10:03 AM)
QUOTE (rickyrob @ Feb 1 2005, 01:09 AM)

Ye Gods!!

Thanks in advance.

AlienSmiley.gif

Many thanks, brother.

Although, I am still unclear?

laugh.gif

You're being very vague Dweez, and you've mutated too...into a grey..Have we any more recruits for implants? We had sfuentes, and made him look young again. Who next, BSG, AGP or maybe Moonraker? What about Bubba? He's 93 today you know...

AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif

Archived