The wishing thread

Dweezil

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 30 2005, 03:44 AM)
I wish that He was closer...

I also wished that He loves me, He may, but I am still wishing, maybe I wish I knew for sure...

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 30 2005, 03:45 AM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 30 2005, 03:44 AM)
I wish that He was closer...

I also wished that He loves me, He may, but I am still wishing, maybe I wish I knew for sure...

I wish i knew what the hell your talking about??? confused13.gif

A wife/girlfriend who I can have kiddies with (esp. a daughter). This may be a while off as I need to find the right person, but I can still wish smile.gif

I wish the NHS would hurry and do the operation my mum's waiting for. Its already been put off since before Christmas.

In a linked vein, I wish we'd get a government that would adequately fund the NHS. Surely they could get rid of a few managers (the manager for tongue depressors is a prime candidate) or, perhaps, our MPs could take a 0.5% pay cur and channel that into the NHS

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 30 2005, 11:29 AM)
I wish there were no corrupt judges....(snowboard judges)

I'd like to agree with you in the beleif that all competition judges are corrupt. I used to think so as well.

However, I am going for my judging cards this year and have junior judged for two years. I hope that I never become corrupt.

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 30 2005, 11:37 AM)

I'd like to agree with you in the beleif that all competition judges are corrupt. I used to think so as well.

However, I am going for my judging cards this year and have junior judged for two years. I hope that I never become corrupt.

Really?!? Judging for what? yea I don't know..it's probably all in my head...lol laugh.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Jan 30 2005, 04:19 PM)
I wish I had a truckload of sunflower seeds. I can't get enough of those things.

mmmmm spits....can't wait till baseball season is here! drool1.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 30 2005, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 30 2005, 11:37 AM)

Really?!? Judging for what? yea I don't know..it's probably all in my head...lol laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong, D-13. There are corrupt judges for certain.

In the horse industry (where I am judging) it is almost a requisite if you want to get a gig at the huge shows. After all, it is the associations that organize these things and if they don't like the results, you won't judge. There is a trick around it, but it is only advisable if judging is your main interest.

I don't like playing games, so I stay with the smaller shows. It is much more rewarding to help young peeps that don't have a chip on their shoulder when they truly take what you tell them and become better horseman.

I have friends who judge at the big shows and go and ringmaster for them so that I can see some of the better quality horses of that particular breed. Do I wish I judged at them? You bet! There are some sweet gigs out there. Maybe I will one day, but I am not going to agonize over it.

I am sure that judging your competitions entail much of the same politics. There will always be corrupt judges.

I wish that wishes were fulfilled...

I wish I had some friends right now.

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Jan 30 2005, 06:54 PM)
I wish that wishes were fulfilled...

I wish I had some friends right now.

Poof.......

your wish has come true- there are no better friends than those that share your passion for great conversation, companionship and of course music!!!

You have us Rat!!!!

Archived