afansince74

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1 Posted on Jan 29 2005, 11:36 AM

500 posts, some of them quality Monty Python lines. Congrats!  yes.gif  trink39.gif

I'd have had more time to post....

if I wasn't convinced that I was being watched by a giant hedgehog, whom I'll refer to as 'Spiny Norman'. laugh.gif

anagramking Posted on Jan 29 2005, 11:51 AM

Good job, afs74. Cool that we got there at the same time.  trink39.gif

Yea. Congrats to you too. Took me a while! I just don't have the time I want to post! I don't know how some of you find the time to do it as much as you do! wacko.gif biggrin.gif

Slaine mac Roth Posted on Jan 29 2005, 01:21 PM

Well done there.
Perhaps by the time you reach Cygnus, you'll know the difference between me and Madra  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

Doubtful... but there's always hope, right?!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif laugh.gif Let's see... by the time I reach Cyg... let's see... total posts... minus mine... hmmm... times our respective daily averages... oh, and don't forget to carry the one... and, let's see now... oh yea, I'M DEAD! ph34r.gif

I'm sorry, I drifted there for a second, who was I talking to again??? confused13.gif trink39.gif rofl3.gif

2.gif

Thanks everyone. trink39.gif I may not be the most active, but I'm always there somewhere, when I can! Enjoying 'the boys' with you all, and your company as well. yes.gif Thanks for "adopting" me into the family! Or at least for letting me hang around, off in a corner somewhere! (you know, just to be close to the "COOL" people!) wink.gif

QUOTE (afansince74 @ Jan 29 2005, 04:46 PM)
Thanks for "adopting" me into the family! Or at least for letting me hang around, off in a corner somewhere! (you know, just to be close to the "COOL" people!) wink.gif

goodpost.gif

Hey, that's how I feel too!

Congrats, AFS74!

Archived