Girls, would you hit it?

barney_rebel

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ May 5 2008, 07:46 PM)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=290735

Gosh... um... does he have interesting hobbies? A great speaking voice? Charisma? A brilliant mind and original ideas? Is he tall? (jk wink.gif)

Just looking at a picture, the answer obviously is no.gif, women probably wouldn't hit on him. But us women are funny creatures; I can't speak for the rest of female humanity but can tell you that many of us consider far more than the external packaging when determining if a man is appealing or not. It's not a split-moment decision, either, but sometimes (frequently) grows over time, so that we find ourselves daydreaming about someone that previously we may have not given a moment's thought to.

Not fair to this poor hapless dude, BTW.

Kismet (who, being single and alone, could reasonably be expected to leap at the opportunity to "hit on" just about any available male person... but not this one no.gif laugh.gif

Anyone making these sorts of revelations, or asking these kinds of questions, on an internet site is off my list. (Completely aside from the fact that I'm married).

I never, ever considered internet dating sites when I was single, nor would I do so if I were to find that to be the case again. Just my personal choice, not a judgment on anyone who does date on the web.

Based on looks alone, for a roll in the hay??? No.

Personality is just as important as looks when it comes to what makes a guy sexy. I'd have to get to know him first, but I wouldn't rule him out on his looks alone.

(I used to feel the same as Marathonist about online dating, but three of the happiest couples I know met that way - and one has been together since 1998. Had I not given up the whole dating thing long ago, I might have been tempted...)

I don't do randoms off the internet to be honest... or randoms in general I guess... one of my friends does that internet stuff but I'm way too scared to do that.

So I'm going to say no to randoms.

I'd have to say no. I probably wouldn't give this guy a second glance if I saw him out somewhere. I wouldn't be rude if he tried to chat me up, but that's as far as it would go.

It's not a very flattering picture, though. Sort of gives that mug-shot appearance. Maybe he looks different when he's in a more casual setting? Like Seinfeld's "good light bad light".

Edited by TheBlonde

QUOTE (Fat Organ @ May 7 2008, 01:27 PM)
what about this?

http://www.poprock80s.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/carrottop.jpg

who the hell wouldn't?? haha.

QUOTE (Fat Organ @ May 7 2008, 01:27 PM)
what about this?

http://www.poprock80s.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/carrottop.jpg

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!!!

Why in the wide, wide world of sports did I have to look at this thread!!???!?!?

To quote the late, great Charlton Heston:

"Damn you!! Damn you all to hellllll!!!!"

fists crying.gif

Please pass the eye bleach. 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (Maddy @ May 7 2008, 09:06 PM)
Ummmm - no offense, but I think I'll take a pass on the second one. Not really into musclebound guys.

I don't mind musclebound - I used to bodybuild, myself - as long as there's a brain and a personality under all the meat.

But. . .it's CARROT TOP, for Jah's sake! Just, EWWW!

QUOTE (Marathonist @ May 7 2008, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (Maddy @ May 7 2008, 09:06 PM)
Ummmm - no offense, but I think I'll take a pass on the second one. Not really into musclebound guys.

I don't mind musclebound - I used to bodybuild, myself - as long as there's a brain and a personality under all the meat.

But. . .it's CARROT TOP, for Jah's sake! Just, EWWW!

I do not like incredibly muscle-y men. Like, that picture=gross. But I do like muscles.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ May 7 2008, 06:01 PM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ May 5 2008, 10:02 PM)
Is he tall? (jk wink.gif)

Whats that supposed to mean????? angry.gif

tongue.gif

TSS, that post was meant ESPECIALLY FOR YOU! rofl3.gif Took you a while to find it and respond, though laugh.gif

K

Edit: Oh, wait... it was ME who didn't find your response and respond to it... wink.gif

Edited by OriginalFan

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ May 14 2008, 09:14 PM)
http://www.nosumo.com/pics/muscleMan.jpg

^^ Oh my God, is that for real?? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

062802puke_prv.gif