Where did they come from

Moonraker

Wow, that is freakin' cool, Tiffini! I've always wondered if they just don't pay attention or if they are just shy about their female fans. At any rate, you let them know we are out here, drooling!

Welcome to TRF! 653.gif

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 13 2005, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 13 2005, 11:36 AM)
I don't question where they came from...I'm just glad all these magnificent ladies are here.

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

Aren't you wonderful... Fluffy! wub.gif

Did you really have to bring Fluffy up???

(On the other hand, that is quite a memory you have to remember that. laugh.gif )

Well, I've been a fan for 20+ years and I've thought Geddy was hot since day 1! wub.gif I used to sit and drool to ESL and later to GUP, ASOH, and RIR. A good friend and I would take binoculars to the Rush shows and take turns ogling Ged. And this was back during the GUP to HYF days when I was in high school.

I was never very vocal about my Gedlust until I found a nice little thread called "Geddy is HOT" over at GL.net. I was floored...I'm not the only one!! biggrin.gif

A great poster by the name of Deb (Hi girl!) emailed me a few nice pics when I first joined over there, and I've been an avid Gedlust poster ever since!! biggrin.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 13 2005, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 13 2005, 10:47 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jul 13 2005, 11:36 AM)
I don't question where they came from...I'm just glad all these magnificent ladies are here.

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

Aren't you wonderful... Fluffy! wub.gif

Did you really have to bring Fluffy up???

(On the other hand, that is quite a memory you have to remember that. laugh.gif )

Actually, someone bumped the thread, and I almost died when I read yours! Mr. Pottybiscuits laugh.gif

QUOTE (N TH ND 1 @ Jul 13 2005, 09:34 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 23 2004, 11:13 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 23 2004, 10:04 PM)
I suppose this be the appropriate place to post this tidbit from the Classic Rock magazine interview. Thanks, Sweetmiracle!

Q: How do you feel about your sex-symbol status among your small but firecely loyal female fan-base? For the record, we don't find Rush any less sexy without the kimonos. - question from Tiffini Riley

Geddy: Than you very much. Where can I get in touch with you?

Alex: Tiffini, you're an angel.

Geddy: You know all the right things to say, Some people get off on kimonos, I suppose.

damn it! now why couldnt i have been the one to ask him that question?!!!

Hi, uh, I'm the person who submitted that question to Classic Rock magazine!! They didn't really answer my question, but at least I got the point across. And what is that point? WE THINK RUSH GUYS ARE SEXY!!!!

Have a great day, ladies!

Tiff

2.gif guys are EXTREMELY sexy. cool.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (pixey @ Sep 5 2004, 02:11 PM)
I like the younger guys so this one is out for me. Ged would be alot better looking if he had a nose job!!!!!

I love his nose.

I love Jewish noses! (LOL, I have one, so my vote doesn't count, methinks.)

Archived