Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Dweezil

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 28 2005, 08:18 PM)
SETI

Please go and download SETI@home. Make use of your computer when you are away from it.

The seti@home program is like a screensaver that collects data in the search for Extraterrestrial Life.

AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif

If I tell them I got probed while walking to school, can I get on TV?

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 28 2005, 09:20 PM)
SETI

Please go and download SETI@home. Make use of your computer when you are away from it.

The seti@home program is like a screensaver that collects data in the search for Extraterrestrial Life.

AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif AlienSmiley.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 28 2005, 09:37 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 28 2005, 08:36 PM)
http://www.legendarytimes.com/images/pictures/b042.jpg

Egg shaped rocks at Easter Island

Is it just me, or does that picture look edited.

A hex on you, Skeptic!!

AlienSmiley.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 28 2005, 11:37 PM)
http://www.legendarytimes.com/images/pictures/b042.jpg

the "42" in the corner's a dead give away

QUOTE (furie @ Jan 28 2005, 09:36 PM)
what do they need my computer for? I thought all one needed was an oversized pair of 1970's style earphones.

Hey, brother! I've lost contact with the mother ship!!

This is the closest you primitive humans are to contacting my loved ones.

sad.gif

QUOTE (furie @ Jan 28 2005, 11:39 PM)
http://www.iuploads.com/uploads/859024bab3.jpg

Damn non-believers mad.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Jan 28 2005, 09:47 PM)
QUOTE (furie @ Jan 28 2005, 11:39 PM)
http://www.iuploads.com/uploads/859024bab3.jpg

Damn non-believers mad.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Yeah I did that years ago - they do have "groups" - we should see how many years of work we can accumulayte - I was at around 5 years with 2, sometimes 3 computers running it, and not as a screen saver, like foregrounda s fast as it could crunch

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 28 2005, 11:18 PM)
SETI

I ran this for about two years. I think I'll go get it again. I was always hoping my processor time would get the "hit" (you know, so I'd be famous), but alas not yet. Watch, if and when it does happen, it'll be from some damn place thousands of light years away. Those long-distance relationships suck! laugh.gif

I've been a part of this organization for years now. Living where I do, I have seen some very, very strange things in the sky. Not only am I an amature astronomer but an avid fan of the 'we are not alone theory'!

I can guarantee everyone reading this thread that 'we are not alone', I have seen it with my own eyes. This is not something I have seen once or twice, but constantly over the course of 10 years or so, ever since I move to the remote desert.

I do recommend that anyone interested in SETI, please help the world out by getting involved online, pay attention to your surroundings and keep looking UP!

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 28 2005, 11:20 PM)
SETI

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif Moonie, thanks for the great laugh rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Archived