i need a girl friend

08leader

QUOTE (08leader @ Jan 28 2005, 04:05 PM)
God nobody wants go out with me i dont know what my deal is. wub.gif

Get your photo posted then you may be fighting them off

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Jan 29 2005, 11:43 AM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 28 2005, 10:31 PM)
happysmiles007,

who is that gorgeous man in your avatar? wub.gif

that gorgeous man is my beloved Ryan Lee Stiles, as moonraker pointed out. i absolutely love him! tongue.gif

carolynn

Ryan Stiles!!! OH yes!!

I saw Colin and Brad at a local auditorium a few days ago...

I could hardly breathe for laughing biggrin.gif

Wished Ryan was with them , though.

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 29 2005, 10:08 AM)
I need a wife to have little'uns with laugh.gif

Dear rickyrob

It is not necessary to have a wife to get children, despite what they told you when you were younger.

It will cost about the same amount with the added benefit of not having them underfoot day and night.

As ever,

Dweezil AlienSmiley.gif

QUOTE (happysmiles007 @ Jan 29 2005, 04:00 PM)
omg that sounds like soooo much fun!! i've always wanted to see them in person!! brad is so adorable..& colin's prob the funniest one on there, but my heart belongs only to RYAN!! biggrin.gif

carolynn

And I thought I had it bad for Tarja Turunen...

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 29 2005, 07:38 PM)
I don't know about a girlfriend, but I'd like to get my ass kicked. tongue.gif

Hey Kazz, Tarja Turunen is wicked HOT.

Good one, DM. laugh.gif Wouldn't we all? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 29 2005, 11:59 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 29 2005, 05:38 PM)

Digital Man---->http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/box.gif <----Rolinda Bonz

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jan 29 2005, 08:59 PM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 29 2005, 05:38 PM)

Digital Man---->http://usera.imagecave.com/RolindaBonz/box.gif <----Rolinda Bonz

Thanks...I think. wink.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 29 2005, 01:21 PM)

Dear rickyrob

It is not necessary to have a wife to get children, despite what they told you when you were younger.

It will cost about the same amount with the added benefit of not having them underfoot day and night.

As ever,

Dweezil AlienSmiley.gif

..it was a little play on words tho' laugh.gif I have never been married, but had two long-term relationships...first one, neither of us wanted kids, second one, my partner was too old to have kids, but when we met I wasn't bothered. Now I want kids at the ripe ol' age of 42....and time is running out sad.gif

cool.gif

QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jan 29 2005, 02:52 AM)
Love is a farse sad.gif

Not always.

The love I see in the eyes of my two children is very, very real and 100% reciprocated.

Rick, if you get your wish to be a father, make sure, if at all possible, that you're at the birth. I was there when both of mine were born and, apart from bawling my eyes out both times, I've never found anything to match the experience. It even better than (I'll say this very quietly) seeing Rush live ohmy.gif

Happysmiles, hi there Carolynn. Nice to see another By-Torian here. Don't know when you joined, but I've only just noticed. Must be too busy adoring my kids. biggrin.gif

My last partner had two of her own, so at least I've had a go at fatherhood I brought them up (two boys) from ages 7/5 to 14/12. Hard work tho' wacko.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Slaine mac Roth @ Jan 30 2005, 07:03 AM)
Love is a farse    sad.gif

Not always.

The love I see in the eyes of my two children is very, very real and 100% reciprocated.

Rick, if you get your wish to be a father, make sure, if at all possible, that you're at the birth. I was there when both of mine were born and, apart from bawling my eyes out both times, I've never found anything to match the experience. It even better than (I'll say this very quietly) seeing Rush live ohmy.gif

Happysmiles, hi there Carolynn. Nice to see another By-Torian here. Don't know when you joined, but I've only just noticed. Must be too busy adoring my kids. biggrin.gif

Oh, Slaine, that was beautiful.....

wub.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 30 2005, 03:49 AM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 29 2005, 01:21 PM)

Dear rickyrob

As ever,

Dweezil AlienSmiley.gif

..it was a little play on words tho' laugh.gif I have never been married, but had two long-term relationships...first one, neither of us wanted kids, second one, my partner was too old to have kids, but when we met I wasn't bothered. Now I want kids at the ripe ol' age of 42....and time is running out sad.gif

cool.gif

wink.gif

Not always.

Slaine, its very true, to experience the love of your child, is the best thing in the world. But, I have never experienced the love of a wonderful man. I don't believe its a true thing, someone will have to prove it exists. I know love exists, because of my children.

Slaine buddy! actually, i just joined a few days ago..but it's great to know you're spending a lot of time loving on your kids! biggrin.gif you must love them a lot to've given up smoking for them..which, btw, congrats on your 18th day!! smile.gif

carolynn

Slaine wrote:

"Rick, if you get your wish to be a father, make sure, if at all possible, that you're at the birth. I was there when both of mine were born and, apart from bawling my eyes out both times, I've never found anything to match the experience. It even better than (I'll say this very quietly) seeing Rush live ohmy.gif "

rofl3.gif

Slaine, dude, are you sure? Now I've heard all this hoopla about to see your child being born is to witness the astounding miracle of new life and that this, apparantly, is an event which speaks to your soul in a ways that you have not thought possible and all that.

But seeing Alex pull off La Villa live, now that's something really special...are you sure your priorities are right there old boy?

Disco

Not always.

ehh. My love is farse.

I shouldn't love... I'm young... but I need it!

QUOTE (Steel Rat @ Feb 13 2005, 03:34 AM)

Not always.

ehh. My love is farse.

I shouldn't love... I'm young... but I need it!

Rat what you need is a hooker cat.gif yes.gif

Archived