The Worst of Rush

darth by tor

I think there's still a lot of good members, but they don't have the time or the luxury to be on here all day.

And now I just found out we've got, believe it or not, an alligator on the loose in this neighborhood and our local animal protection agency wants nothing to do with it. Apparently someone who owned it as a pet let it loose.

So, if I'm not back on here ever again.......................... :hi: :cheers:

See you later, alligator!

(maybe stay in tonight...)

• Like 2

I think there's still a lot of good members, but they don't have the time or the luxury to be on here all day.

And now I just found out we've got, believe it or not, an alligator on the loose in this neighborhood and our local animal protection agency wants nothing to do with it. Apparently someone who owned it as a pet let it loose.

They still haven't caught it. :boo hiss:

Alligator in your neighborhood??? What kind of Tai Shan is that?

• Like 1

Then Segue and I joined and it's been downhill since then.

Right, Segue?

;)

This was, after all, the reason we joined?! Haha

• Like 3

Right, Segue?

;)

If you ask me, this forum did not exist until you two joined

• Like 3

Right, Segue?

;)

Thanks buddy!

And I didn't realise quite how great Drama is until I kept seeing your posts.

It's a 10/10 from me and one of my favourite Yes albums.

• Like 2

Right, Segue?

;)

Flattery will get you everywhere nowhere, Lucas.

• Like 2

Right, Segue?

;)

Quite right, Segue. And we've done a splendid job too. Hardly anyone left. :yes: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Yes. It seems that someone who lives in a trailer park had an alligator as a pet and let it out. As I said, the local animal protection place said they want nothing to do with this. The police were calling around to everyone in the surrounding area and telling them to beware of an alligator.

• Like 1

Yes. It seems that someone who lives in a trailer park had an alligator as a pet and let it out. As I said, the local animal protection place said they want nothing to do with this. The police were calling around to everyone in the surrounding area and telling them to beware of an alligator.

Is there some kind of clause in their contract that says "no alligators"? Ferget it, man. I don't get paid enough to go after no freakin' alligator.

• Like 1

Is there some kind of clause in their contract that says "no alligators"? Ferget it, man. I don't get paid enough to go after no freakin' alligator.

They don't do skunks either.

That I understand.

• Like 1

That I understand.

You understand them not going after skunks but not why they don't want to bother with a gator which is a significantly more dangerous animal?

If gators aren't common in that area, I wouldn't be surprised if the people who work for animal control have no training on how to deal with them. I don't blame them for not wanting to risk their lives.

As a former Animal Control Officer, I never had any training for gators, but that was in Detroit back in the mid 70' s to mid 80' s. Didn't deal with skunks, but had a fair number of calls involving raccoons and possums. Also, loose pigs on a freeway, and a monkey in a house the tenant was being evicted from.

Down here in FL, loose gators are a regular occurrence, thanks to dickwad developers that built properties right on the edge of the Everglades.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1