80 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE BAND MEMBER

• Neil Peart
    • Alex Lifeson
    • Geddy Lee

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without the three of them working together as a whole, the music we've come to know and love just wouldn't be there. It is truly not a fair question, but just because he's one of my three heros I'm going with Neil. Geddy and Alex never cease to amaze me though...... it's amazing what you can accomplish with teamwork. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 28 2005, 10:34 PM)
Obviously Neil for me. The man is truly my drumming idol, and is such an amazing person. Such a talented writer and musician. I hope to meet him someday.

I second that! yes.gif

Being a guitarist, I keep my eye on Al more than the rest, but Neil and Ged are simply amazing players who garner all the accolades for their musicianship. Al is a little underappreciated in this regard, although he did win Guitar Player Magazines "Best All Around Guitarist" honor back in '84.

Wow, and i thought The Favorite Album thread was hard...

After much debate i had to go with neil. It just seemed like i connected with him after reading Ghost Rider and Traveling Music. But Geddy and Alex are awesome too!

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 28 2005, 10:34 PM)
Obviously Neil for me. The man is truly my drumming idol, and is such an amazing person. Such a talented writer and musician. I hope to meet him someday.

No offense, Neil probably wouldn't want to meet you. He is very shy and introverted as you probably know. I want to meet him too though.

that is a really hard vote....i love all three of them equally....but obviously if I had to choose one, you know who I picked wub.gif

It's pretty tough to vote for just one part of an integral whole. I have to go with Neil, though, because his lyrical and percussive contributions took the band in an entirely different direction then they would have gone otherwise.

GEDDY LEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll meet him someday, you just wait...

Archived