Does anyone have Scanned Tickets?

DigitalMan1001

I have tickets from stub menu,and im told they have to be scanned.Does anybody else have tickets that have to be scanned..These tickets are printed from a pdf file on a computer,can anyone else relate to these kind of tickets?

When you get to the gates, they will have people there that will scan your tickets with a scanner gun. Make sure you print your tickets out or you're not getting in. After you scan them - keep em, don't throw them out.

They had them in Scranton...

I've had these before, usually if I buy tickets a few days before a show so you don't have to have them shipped. The venue will scan them for you just like regular ticket stubs (even regular tickets need to be scanned over here, dunno how it is elsewhere. confused13.gif), just don't lose them once you print them, and try not to let the barcode on the paper get all crumpled up or folded.

I had a PDF file for my tickets for New Orleans... did the ticketfast option through ticketbastard...

Open the PDF file, print the tickets, and bring the WHOLE PAGE (do not trim the tickets) to the venue to get in...

Enjoy the show! trink39.gif