Rush, Saturday 7/12 in NJ

eguy

Is there anything better to do on a summer Saturday night than see Rush at an outdoor venue? 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

I have 1 ticket for sale to the 7/12 show at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ. It's Section 201, Row A, Seat 50. That's first row of second section, Geddy's side. I can tell you it's a good seat, because I had Section 201, Row D, seat 40 for the R30 tour, and it was great. I'm selling this one because I got it during the MusicToday presale, and did a little better during the general sale - Section 104, Row N seat 13, stage Lerxst.

The price is my cost, $154.10 (Face value 131.25 + 12.60 service fee + 10.25 delivery cost)

Because it's from MusicToday, I don't have the ticket, because their arrangement with the venue is to mail the ticket about 10 business days before the show. I contacted them, and they said if I provide a new shipping address and contact email address, I can effectively transfer the ownership of the ticket. They will notify via email when they send the ticket out, and I've heard from other TRFers that in most cases they receive them well before the 10 business day policy.

If you are interested, send me an email, eguy66@optonline.net

Archived