Hiya !!

Geddy's Gal

Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member to the board as I've finally managed to crawl out of the woodwork today and register with you guys having lurked for several months !!

I became a HUGE 2.gif fan after being dragged along kicking and screaming by my husband to the R30 tour at the NEC Birmingham last year. Yes I was reluctant to go - can you believe it !!!!!!! wacko.gif

But since then I've collected all their CDs and DVDs and all other music has gone out of the door.

I was first introduced to 2.gif when I married my Canadian husband 15 years ago but I never really got the 'bug' until last year. Now I'm an addict and my husband feels like his favourite band has been taken over !!

Needless to say you can tell by my nic that GeddyFinal.gif is my passion and my PC is now becoming overloaded with lots of images of the lovely man found here and elsewhere.

This forum is the best and seems really friendly, so I hope to post more often from now on !!

Cheers folks and thanks for listening bekloppt.gif

GG

Welcome to the board - trink39.gif

I was hoping the same thing would happen to my wife at the R30 tour. She 'likes' them - but the spark has just not happened.... YET.

QUOTE (Geddy's Gal @ Jan 28 2005, 11:40 AM)
Just thought I'd introduce myself as a new member to the board as I've finally managed to crawl out of the woodwork today and register with you guys having lurked for several months !!

I became a HUGE 2.gif fan after being dragged along kicking and screaming by my husband to the R30 tour at the NEC Birmingham last year. Yes I was reluctant to go - can you believe it !!!!!!! wacko.gif

But since then I've collected all their CDs and DVDs and all other music has gone out of the door.

I was first introduced to 2.gif when I married my Canadian husband 15 years ago but I never really got the 'bug' until last year. Now I'm an addict and my husband feels like his favourite band has been taken over !!

Needless to say you can tell by my nic that GeddyFinal.gif is my passion and my PC is now becoming overloaded with lots of images of the lovely man found here and elsewhere.

This forum is the best and seems really friendly, so I hope to post more often from now on !!

Cheers folks and thanks for listening bekloppt.gif

GG

trink39.gif Welcome Welcome Fellow Geddy GeddyFinal.gif Lover!!!

QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 28 2005, 09:06 AM)
Welcome!  trink39.gif

Great! ANOTHER GG!  sarcasm.gif  tongue.gif

No offense to Geddy's Girl, but there is only one GG.

Like they said in highlander:

There can be only one.

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jan 29 2005, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 28 2005, 09:06 AM)
Welcome!  trink39.gif

Great! ANOTHER GG!  sarcasm.gif  tongue.gif

No offense to Geddy's Girl, but there is only one GG.

Like they said in highlander:

There can be only one.

But there where Two, Movie and Tv

Archived