GTA4 Official Thread

The Owl

Only 1 week left till this game is released!!! Have it on pre-oreder, and will probably will be staying up all next tuesday playing it. Jack Thompson is probably getting ready to do the media circuts this week.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email last night off GAME saying because of the volume of preorders they have already picked & packed mine (and billed my credit card) so that they hope they can get it out to everyone.

Might I get my game early? I sure hope so! Tuesday release dates suck. I want it for a weekend already smile.gif

This version of Liberty City is going to be 3 times as big as the Liberty City in GTA3, and much more dense as well.

But it will not be as big as San Andreas, San Andreas was about 5 times bigger than Liberty City(GTAIII rendition).

But that's still alot to explore!!

ok guys.. First thing you'll do in GTA4??

Personally, I want to get a baseball bat and hit an old lady or a kid (LOL violent I know!)

My bro said just to steal any random car.

What about you??

I'm really hyped for this game now!

Immediatly get my wanted level as high as I can, and see how long I can last. I just hope the weapons cheat will remain the same biggrin.gif

R1,R2,L1,R2,Left,down,right,up,left,down,right,up

Can't wait...I have been spending some time on Rock star's website they have a cool interactive map.

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

Great video on the Liberty City Gun Club (Liquor, Guns & Fun)

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=lcgc&content=video0

Some stores in NY opening at Midnight. I will get mine on Tuesday.

QUOTE (nimagraven @ Apr 22 2008, 05:32 PM)
ok guys.. First thing you'll do in GTA4??

Personally, I want to get a baseball bat and hit an old lady or a kid (LOL violent I know!)

My bro said just to steal any random car.

What about you??

I'm really hyped for this game now!

The first thing I want to do is find a chick that looks like a hooker and try to see if I can talk to her or bang her. Either way though immediately after that I'll be punching her square in the face.

*wham*

I know it sounds terrible, but all the fun stuff in GTA is terrible.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 21 2008, 04:43 PM)
Only 1 week left till this game is released!!! Have it on pre-oreder, and will probably will be staying up all next tuesday playing it. Jack Thompson is probably getting ready to do the media circuts this week.

You know that after it loads you will have to do some crappy tasks like learning to ride a bike. Then go to some lawyers office.. I think I am going to jack the first car I see and run people over til i get 5 stars.

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Apr 23 2008, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 21 2008, 04:43 PM)
Only 1 week left till this game is released!!!  Have it on pre-oreder, and will probably will be staying up all next tuesday playing it.  Jack Thompson is probably getting ready to do the media circuts this week.

You know that after it loads you will have to do some crappy tasks like learning to ride a bike. Then go to some lawyers office.. I think I am going to jack the first car I see and run people over til i get 5 stars.

If you *can* get 5 stars from the get go. Often the star levels require some weapon dependant action like explodilating a helicopter or whatever.

"First 5 Stars" is always something I real look forward to in each GTA game too.

I also hope they have peeing this game too, because another thing I really want to do is piss on the side of a cop car, then drag the cop out and slam him head first into the part of the car I just pissed on.

laugh.gif

Man this thread is really getting me pumped up to play now.

The third thing I want to do in the game is to brain a little old lady in a dress with a 2x4 and leave her laying on a busy sidewalk in a pool of blood with her underwear exposed. Oh I'd leave whatever money she had laying there too - it's not cool to steal from little old ladies.

Wooty McWooties. I can't wait now.

I should be getting my copy early, with any luck, so I will let you know what it's like.

And you're right, God, all the fun stuff is the bad stuff waffen093.gif

Some of the tracks on the radio stations look good too biggrin.gif.

Archived