Have you been abducted?

Dweezil

You don't actually believe in this stuff, do you?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 27 2005, 11:55 AM)

Jack, not only does Dweez believe in it, Dweez is a member of an alien race who I assume practices these abudctions?

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 27 2005, 12:02 PM)

Jack, not only does Dweez believe in it, Dweez is a member of an alien race who I assume practices these abudctions?

Riiiiight.

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 27 2005, 10:02 AM)

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif ph34r.gif

6 - 10 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates more similarities in your background than the average person when compared with experiences of other abductees, but you probably have not been abducted.

"PROBABLY not been abducted" oh great...

I've been abducted....multiple times.

Of course, it was by my husband, for a special date or something. I don't think he's an alien, though you never can tell. His little fingers bend ok, but we did have a mushroom kit some time ago...

wink.gif

My score was about 2. laugh.gif

But remember, I'm the alien, doing the abducting...including the recruiting of others to join me in taking over the World. I tend to do this recruiting from forums and often I am logged-in on these forums as a guest hiding my true identity...

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 27 2005, 11:27 AM)
My score was about 2. laugh.gif

But remember, I'm the alien, doing the abducting...including the recruiting of others to join me in taking over the World. I tend to do this recruiting from forums and often I am logged-in on these forums as a guest hiding my true identity...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 27 2005, 01:48 PM)
0 - 5 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates very few similarities with experiences of known abductees. You probably have not been abducted. wacko.gif

.... doh.gif

no kidding?? laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 27 2005, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 27 2005, 01:48 PM)
0 - 5 "Yes" answers: Your score indicates very few similarities with experiences of known abductees. You probably have not been abducted. wacko.gif

.... doh.gif

no kidding?? laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Score: 0-5

Oh, gee, that's a relief. I was beginning to wonder. wink.gif

BTW, has anyone else ever wondered why beings so advanced just seem to have to probe every ass they come across? What's with those freaky aliens, anyway? laugh.gif

QUOTE (war2112 @ Jan 27 2005, 02:01 PM)
Score: 0-5

Oh, gee, that's a relief. I was beginning to wonder. wink.gif

BTW, has anyone else ever wondered why beings so advanced just seem to have to probe every ass they come across? What's with those freaky aliens, anyway? laugh.gif

We don't probe everything.

Well, some of us don't.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 27 2005, 04:50 PM)
0-5.  That is quite funny though because I know for a fact that I have been abducted by aliens, I do believe they were on acid as well.  That just proves that this is one bogus test, it doesnt REALLY know if you've been abducted or not.

How about: "No one has been abducted by aliens because they don't exist"? Feel better now?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 27 2005, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 27 2005, 04:50 PM)
0-5.  That is quite funny though because I know for a fact that I have been abducted by aliens, I do believe they were on acid as well.  That just proves that this is one bogus test, it doesnt REALLY know if you've been abducted or not.

How about: "No one has been abducted by aliens because they don't exist"? Feel better now?

Thats quite a bit presumptuous to say they dont exist, you cant draw any conclusive answers from something we konw nothing about. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 27 2005, 05:29 PM)
Thats quite a bit presumptuous to say they dont exist, you cant draw any conclusive answers from something we konw nothing about.    tongue.gif

I have drawn my conclusions based on the evidence. There is none, therefore aliens don't exist. We have no prima facie evidence that supports their existence. This is a fact. Heck, you're a scientist. Use the scientific method on the alien question and tell me your results.

Archived