What or who are you?

Dweezil

Pretty acurate, eh?

#2 - THE PEACEMAKER

2's are the born diplomats. They are aware of others' needs and moods and

often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don't like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they'd rather be alone than in an uncomfortable

relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express

themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.

# 3 - THE LIFE OF THE PARTY

3's are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don't always see them through. They like others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to

see the world from a more realistic point of view.

Famous 3's: Alan Alda, Ann Landers, Bill Cosby, Melanie

Griffith, Salvador Dali, Jodi Foster

Um... yeah... sure sarcasm.gif

# 5 - THE NONCONFORMIST

5's are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often land them in hot water. They need diversity, and don't like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Somewhat true.

# 4 - THE CONSERVATIVE (The name fits) laugh.gif

4's are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.

Famous 4's: Neil Diamond, Margaret Thatcher, Arnold

Schwarzenegger, Tina Turner, Paul Hogan, Oprah Winfrey

#5 Non-conformist yes, risk taker yes (mainly in relationships!) and wanting to learn yes, but would say i'm more of a peacemaker though

But i think we all could find something true of us in most catergories

(oh, also take things too seriously sometimes)

8. Big Shot 653.gif

Did my whole family with mixed results

Me- #6, somewhat accurate

Mrs. Snowdog- #7. Not accurate.

Oldest Son- #9. Extremely inaccurate.

Youngest Son- #4. fairly accurate.

Good for entertainment value smile.gif

Archived