13875 replies to this topic

#13861 The Lost Xanadu

The Lost Xanadu

The Seeker

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 9 2010, 04:03 AM)
QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 9 2010, 08:54 AM)
QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Dec 9 2010, 01:37 AM)
user posted image

user posted image

Look at the poor...injured....finger....yep..the finger..nothing else is important in this picture...what so ever...nope not at all.... wink.gif  drool1.gif

Firstly - the lips ... hot damn - I'm dead. Oh and yeah - the finger *cough* ... nothing else to admire ... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

CHEST HAIR(!)  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif *ahem*  oops.gif Sorry... Rrrowwwll! Oh, dear...  cool.gif

Chest hair?  huh.gif  What on earth are you talking about? I don't see a nice close up picture of Lerxst chest hair anywhere...nope....  

Ok...I can't contain myself anymore....GOOD LORD THAT IS SO HOT!  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif ..ok I think im good now  laugh.gif

@Foxxi:  I love love love all 3 of those pics  wub.gif  

Sponsored Post

#13862 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79250 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Dec 9 2010, 11:02 PM)
user posted image

user posted image

Look at the poor...injured....finger....yep..the finger..nothing else is important in this picture...what so ever...nope not at all.... wink.gif  drool1.gif

Firstly - the lips ... hot damn - I'm dead. Oh and yeah - the finger *cough* ... nothing else to admire ... laugh.gif  laugh.gif

CHEST HAIR(!)  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif *ahem*  oops.gif Sorry... Rrrowwwll! Oh, dear...  cool.gif

Chest hair?  huh.gif  What on earth are you talking about? I don't see a nice close up picture of Lerxst chest hair anywhere...nope....  

Ok...I can't contain myself anymore....GOOD LORD THAT IS SO HOT!  drool1.gif  drool1.gif  drool1.gif ..ok I think im good now  laugh.gif

Can't help it - I've always been a sucker for chest hair!!! ... Hang on, that didn't come out right(!)  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  wink.gif  

#13863 The Lost Xanadu

The Lost Xanadu

The Seeker

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 10 2010, 12:22 AM)
user posted image

user posted image

Can't help it - I've always been a sucker for chest hair!!! ... Hang on, that didn't come out right(!)  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  wink.gif

You like to suck on chest hair..... laugh.gif  tongue.gif  

#13864 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79250 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Dec 10 2010, 05:56 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 10 2010, 12:22 AM)
user posted image

user posted image

You like to suck on chest hair..... laugh.gif  tongue.gif

I said it didn't come out right! I meant I've always loved chest hair!  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  If I sucked on that, I'd be  having hairball problems right round til next week(!)   laugh.gif  laugh.gif Oh, for the love of..! *thinks*: how to get out of a hole - stop digging!  z7shysterical.gif  z7shysterical.gif

Edited by Babycat, 10 December 2010 - 02:00 AM.

#13865 FoxxiStarr

FoxxiStarr

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1316 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

A few festive pics of the Lerxster

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#13866 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Dec 8 2010, 06:37 PM)
user posted image

I think that is the most chest hair he has ever shown.  

#13867 Babycat

Babycat

Party Animal

• Members *
  • 79250 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 10 2010, 08:54 PM)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ohhhh, these pics are beautiful!   wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  b_sigh.gif  

#13868 CMWriter

CMWriter

I am one to believe in magic

• Members
  • 3398 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, comics, science fiction, and this dumb band. ;)

Posted 10 December 2010 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 10 2010, 02:54 PM)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

If these came in my mail as a Christmas card... that would be the best Christmas card ever.
I still like the top one best. ♥ Epic "awww" moment.  

#13869 The Lost Xanadu

The Lost Xanadu

The Seeker

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Janie @ Dec 10 2010, 04:28 PM)
user posted image

Actually...if you count the "kimono phase" of Rush...he showed alot of chest there too.... wub.gif  

#13870 The Lost Xanadu

The Lost Xanadu

The Seeker

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 10 2010, 03:54 PM)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry to double post but I HAD to comment on these.  I absolutely love them!   wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif  

#13871 Jaye

Jaye

Geddytown Dreamer

• Members *
  • 16425 posts
  • Interests:Music, art, computers, dragons + mythology, cycling, reading, nature

Posted 10 December 2010 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Dec 10 2010, 08:54 PM)
user posted image

I might have been tempted to put that on my desktop if my POS computer hadn't recently been blanking them out... comp26.gif  

#13872 HowItIs

HowItIs

Goddess in our Garden

• Members *
  • 6072 posts
  • Interests:Well, Rush of course..... Other Prog bands including Genesis, Yes, ELP. Reading, always reading. Stephen King, Carl Hiaasen, any kind of Non-Fiction and, naturally, Neil's books. Collecting; Fenton glass, Frankoma pottery, Disneyland souvenirs. Movies; we have about 300 DVDs. Word puzzles; crosswords and the like. Politics; I'm a writer for a political blog and a proud Progressive.

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:44 AM

Oh my goodness! I've kind of been out of touch here in Hawai'i. So nice to come in here and see some amazing pics of our boy  wub.gif

I love to watch him play, too. Those nimble fingers are just...well... they make me go non-verbal. The first time I saw him live, he did that to me and it's been that way for 30+years now.

Funny thing......... my Hubby has chest hair like that... I can't imagine why I'm attracted to it wink.gif

Someone posted this on FaceBook and it made me  b_sigh.gif

user posted image

I'll check in again in a few days, Sisters-in-Lerxst  heart.gif  

#13873 The Lost Xanadu

The Lost Xanadu

The Seeker

• Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Dec 12 2010, 03:44 AM)
Oh my goodness! I've kind of been out of touch here in Hawai'i. So nice to come in here and see some amazing pics of our boy  wub.gif

I love to watch him play, too. Those nimble fingers are just...well... they make me go non-verbal. The first time I saw him live, he did that to me and it's been that way for 30+years now.

Funny thing......... my Hubby has chest hair like that... I can't imagine why I'm attracted to it wink.gif

Someone posted this on FaceBook and it made me  b_sigh.gif

user posted image

I'll check in again in a few days, Sisters-in-Lerxst  heart.gif

I was actually wondering what happened to you  laugh.gif .  I noticed you hadn't been on for quite a while and you usually leave some sort of comment on something.

...When I saw that picture, it made me giggle like a little girl  biggrin.gif  wub.gif I really like that one...alot!  As much as I love long haired Lerxst from the 70's/Early 80's, I like him with short hair too. Both now and back in the 80's...hes just soooo  b_sigh.gif

Edited by The Lost Xanadu, 12 December 2010 - 11:05 AM.

#13874 Janie

Janie

Rush Caption Queen

• Members *
  • 16549 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Dec 10 2010, 04:27 PM)
user posted image

Actually...if you count the "kimono phase" of Rush...he showed alot of chest there too.... wub.gif

Except the younger Al doesn't really do anything for me. I like older Al. And older Al is proving to be somewhat shy about his bod.

#13875 YYZrocks

YYZrocks

The Seeker

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Janie @ Dec 13 2010, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Dec 10 2010, 04:27 PM)
user posted image

Except the younger Al doesn't really do anything for me. I like older Al. And older Al is proving to be somewhat shy about his bod.

I know!! How hard would it be for him to wear some tight pants and a shirt that isn't too long? And a couple of buttons undone on the shirt... And no jacket.

I think that's all we expect from him!   laugh.gif  

#13876 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

• Admin
  • 33768 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 03:36 PM

We are forced to close this thread because it has gotten too big and takes too long to load. AGP, the starter of the original, has already posted a replacement.

A new Geddy thread will be up shortly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users