Almost dropped myself right in it today!

RockAngel

I saw my ex husband briefly today when collecting my daughter. We've been divorced for almost 4 yrs now and just getting to the 'friendly banter' stage again.

Anyway, he's been having his hair cut really short over the years ( to hide an increasing bald patch )...anyway, i noticed he'd had a very 'close' haircut and said to him

' damn fine haircut you've had there mate'

only for him to reply

' i havent had it cut for ages'

doh.gif tongue.gif

I then realised that its not actually a close haircut at all...he's gone really bald!!! laugh.gif

Lets just say i shhh'd up quick to stop myself droppin into the brown stuff even further z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (RockAngel @ Apr 12 2008, 04:08 PM)
I saw my ex husband briefly today when collecting my daughter. We've been divorced for almost 4 yrs now and just getting to the 'friendly banter' stage again.

Anyway, he's been having his hair cut really short over the years ( to hide an increasing bald patch )...anyway, i noticed he'd had a very 'close' haircut and said to him

' damn fine haircut you've had there mate'

only for him to reply

' i havent had it cut for ages'

doh.gif  tongue.gif

I then realised that its not actually a close haircut at all...he's gone really bald!!!  laugh.gif

Lets just say i shhh'd up quick to stop myself droppin into the brown stuff even further  z7shysterical.gif

That would be the equivalent of a guy asking a woman, "so, are you having a boy or a girl?" And it turns out she's not pregnant.

doh.gif

Did he let it pass, or was there that really awkward moment of silence?

Archived