An Announcment...

kazzman

Ok, I'm writing this at my grandparents house. As you all know, my grandfather is suffering from cancer. Well, his nurse announced he only has a few hours left. I don't know how much I'll be able to get on during the next few days, but I'll try to get on as much as I can.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Kazz. I'm very, very sorry to hear of the sad news. You've got us here for support through your rough time. Your grandfather and your family are in my prayers. No more pain for him... no more suffering. He'll be free, now.

OMG Kazz....you're in my thoughts and prayers hon...

Ok, quick update. He's still hanging on, but barely. My aunt says he might hold in for a few days, but its unlikely.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot to me and my family.

QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 25 2005, 06:26 PM)
Ok, quick update. He's still hanging on, but barely. My aunt says he might hold in for a few days, but its unlikely.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot to me and my family.

Just be there for each other, and be strong for each other. It's all you can do. And when you find you can't hold up anymore... come find one of us, buddy. Ok?

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 25 2005, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ Jan 25 2005, 06:26 PM)

Just be there for each other, and be strong for each other. It's all you can do. And when you find you can't hold up anymore... come find one of us, buddy. Ok?

yes.gif I'll be here for you Kazz. You can talk to me anytime you want. Send me an IM or whatever, just letting you know I'll be here for you. rose.gif

Archived