Rickyrob

Alsgalpal

Hey Ricky!!! WAHOOOOOOOO

Nice job, bro. trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif 653.gif 653.gif 653.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Excellent job, ricky! You're a fabulous addition to TRF, and I'm so glad you're here.

smile.gif

Aww shucks blush4.gif

AGP kishug.gif for you

trink39.gif everyone, its fab here.....now how many is it for that 2112 logo.....ahh yes only 612 to go 653.gif

I will see anyone who wants to meet me at Rushcon 5 - got flights, got car, got hotel..just need to book it all now....got Auntie and Cousin to visit....phew, can't wait. trink38.gif

QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 25 2005, 06:25 PM)
Congrats Ricky we are having a race to 2112 !!!!!!

Yeah, but I watched you catch me up over the weeks, now you've gon past me, think you're gonna do it. I'm happy with No.24, its a cool number, that's the one I'm aiming for. laugh.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 25 2005, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (Presto45 @ Jan 25 2005, 06:25 PM)
Congrats Ricky we are having a race to 2112 !!!!!!

Yeah, but I watched you catch me up over the weeks, now you've gon past me, think you're gonna do it. I'm happy with No.24, its a cool number, that's the one I'm aiming for. laugh.gif

Presto will reach 2112 by saying 'Congratulations!' five times over to everyone who reaches a post level, and by listening to twelve different songs in 1 minute.

tongue.gif

Archived