Tsunami relief concert

o baterista

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 25 2005, 07:34 AM)
Not only that, 'O', theres a link somewhere to the mpeg of their performance.

I didn't see it, I'm in UK sad.gif

Shame on on you Ric...it was live on the web!! 12midnight - 3am schla03.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Jan 25 2005, 09:08 PM)
QUOTE (yyzyy @ Jan 25 2005, 05:16 PM)
Saw it live...Loved it live...Cried live!!!

cool.gif  tongue.gif  cool.gif

YOU SAW IT! LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

Yes, extremely lucky. I would have loved to see it live, considering it's for a GREAT cause and Closer to the Heart is one of my all time favorites. What could be better than that? smile.gif

When I heard Mike Myers introducing them...when he said I'm a huge Rush fan, I literally had a tear drop down my cheek...He said his brother says Nighthawk, I giggled...He said "Ladies and gentlemen...I give you Rush"...I went.......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! And when I saw Bubbles, I teared again...but this time tears of laughter!!!! And Ed Robertson from BNL...I felt so happy!!! And when I saw Lerxst, Dirk and Pratt enjoying themselves...I cried inside and now I watch the performance with joy and hapiness everyday...And I thank them for what they have made me become.....

Thank you guys very much.

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Jan 25 2005, 09:31 PM)
When I heard Mike Myers introducing them...when he said I'm a huge Rush fan, I literally had a tear drop down my cheek...He said his brother says Nighthawk, I giggled...He said "Ladies and gentlemen...I give you Rush"...I went.......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!  And when I saw Bubbles, I teared again...but this time tears of laughter!!!!  And Ed Robertson from BNL...I felt so happy!!!  And when I saw Lerxst, Dirk and Pratt enjoying themselves...I cried inside and now I watch the performance with joy and hapiness everyday...And I thank them for what they have made me become.....

2.gif  AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  2.gif

Make sure you call the 800# on the screen on what you saw or call CBC and ask how to donate if the # doesn't work - I believe they are still taking donations. yes.gif

I felt the same, BTW

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Jan 25 2005, 07:31 PM)
When I heard Mike Myers introducing them...when he said I'm a huge Rush fan, I literally had a tear drop down my cheek...He said his brother says Nighthawk, I giggled...He said "Ladies and gentlemen...I give you Rush"...I went.......YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! And when I saw Bubbles, I teared again...but this time tears of laughter!!!! And Ed Robertson from BNL...I felt so happy!!! And when I saw Lerxst, Dirk and Pratt enjoying themselves...I cried inside and now I watch the performance with joy and hapiness everyday...And I thank them for what they have made me become.....

2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif

smile.gif sounds you had an wicked time!!! Thank you Rush!

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Jan 25 2005, 08:15 PM)
thank you NPF....Even though I'm not a "WORKING MAN"...I still do try the "BEST I CAN" to give "BIG MONEY" to the "TERRITORIES" that "NEED SOME LOVE"!!!

laugh.gif vereh nice lol

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 27 2005, 02:06 PM)
Question, Who was the caveman playing with them? 

caveman???? 

My thoughts exactly!!

But they were playing with Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys, and Ed Robertson of the Barenaked Ladies. It was an awesome rendition of CttH.

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Jan 27 2005, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 27 2005, 02:06 PM)
Question, Who was the caveman playing with them? 

caveman???? 

My thoughts exactly!!

But they were playing with Bubbles from The Trailer Park Boys, and Ed Robertson of the Barenaked Ladies. It was an awesome rendition of CttH.

yes.gif

Archived