Carrie Nuttall's New Book

RushRevisited

this was released becaused no one bought her prints. they were between $500-$750 depending on the size and shot. i went to the grand opening here in los angeles and was damn proud of myself for getting out of the house and hanging out at an "art scene"

i offered her agent $750 for two to see if she would budge and she said carrie gave her strict instructions not to sell below the agreed (seling) price. this was right around the time HAZ and HOWARD2112 went at it. i think that was in NOV 02

i love "cartharsis" and "battle"...

Doesnt her hubby make enough money???????? Well I guess she could say that living in California is too expensive so she needs all the money just to afford to live there! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 3 2004, 11:49 PM)
Im a Peart fan, but I dont and I'm willing to bet not many people have $750 on a big photo.

UH, no. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous. I'm sure she made enough off the fans on those photos for those prices that she will live without my $40 for this book.

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/whatever.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Sep 4 2004, 12:03 AM)
http://hometown.aol.com/dvthomp3/images/lrg_in_battle.jpg

Oh and for what its worth, I know of a newspaper who got in trouble by putting one of her photos on their website, complete with a link to her website and a full story about one of her shows.

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/slap.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 4 2004, 01:49 AM)
Im a Peart fan, but I dont and I'm willing to bet not many people have $750 on a big photo.

Yikes!!!! Hey, I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend, but I don't mind if my wife soaks you for $750 for a pic of me! rofl3.gif

For that kind of cake, Neil should deliver it himself rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Sep 8 2004, 07:16 AM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 4 2004, 01:49 AM)

Yikes!!!! Hey, I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend, but I don't mind if my wife soaks you for $750 for a pic of me! rofl3.gif

For that kind of cake, Neil should deliver it himself rofl3.gif

Now if THAT were the case, GG would be out $750 in a heartbeat. yes.gif

NeilFinal.gif

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 12 2008, 07:04 PM)
$40 is too rich for my blood.

Nah, it's down around $30 now on Amazon. The higher price in the post before yours was from almost four years ago - another bumped thread! bumper.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Mar 13 2008, 12:33 AM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 12 2008, 07:04 PM)
$40 is too rich for my blood.

Nah, it's down around $30 now on Amazon. The higher price in the post before yours was from almost four years ago - another bumped thread! bumper.gif laugh.gif

What's up with all these bumped threads anyway? wacko.gif

$30 is still steep. Pictures ain't my thing, moving pictures are. That money would be better spent on seeing a new band. The book does sort of come across as a cash grab.

QUOTE (maxdistortion @ Mar 13 2008, 03:05 PM)
didnt this book come out like 3 years ago?

yeah. check the date on the original post. we seem to be having a few threads that are years old bumped confused13.gif

Archived