Rush fans in the States...

Trance

Was just curious to know if we have all 50 states represented here on the board. . . post what state (and city and what ever else, if you like) you're in.. if you're in the states. For our world wide fans.. post what province, city, or country. Rush fans unite!! trink39.gif smile.gif

South Carolina.

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 24 2005, 09:41 AM)
I was actually thinking about going through and posting some interesting profiles I have found here, so make sure you update people smile.gif

Go for it, hailing Admin.

Sounds like a cool idea. yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 23 2005, 10:56 PM)
I'm curious about the make up in Canada ..only aware of Ontario and Alberta being represented and a few quebec folks as well....I'm London, Ontario, Canada

Alberta here.....hmmm I know Tammeh is from the Vancouver area...but I dont know anyone from anywhere else

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 24 2005, 12:56 AM)
I'm curious about the make up in Canada ..only aware of Ontario and Alberta being represented and a few quebec folks as well....I'm London, Ontario, Canada

Another one from Ontario..I'm here in Toronto

I know that there was some kind of Map over on RT where every member could pin his location.

Is there any way to realize something equal here?

That would give a much better overview than only posts.

Born and raised in Alabama, close to Birmingham. So, me and Lee (from Gawja) AND NPG in Tenn. are practically neighbors.

smile.gif

Archived