Reposting in tour forum

thebernreuter

THIS is my aborted thread. Obviously pigeonholed as a copycat, my thread was actually ignored as I wanted it to be. Only 18 people even looked at it. So I win, I think.

Here is the story I wrote on that other thread; I thought "snowdogged" was some cutesy moderator term for 'you screwed up and now I'm going to mess with your post to mock humiliate you because I'm a moderator, bitch. Bitch.' Guess not. oops.gif

===============================================================

I try to set up a link to this place where you vote for Rush to come to your city, but I accidently post the code linking to my own band's voting thinger, which would seem like a mean spam trick so that had to come down fast.

I get the right code, and whups! No html support within posts here; it was all gibberish. I should have known better than to try it; how many boards let you throw html around randomly? rhetorical: none, ever.

So I send everyone to my myspace page to just vote for Rush/ their city there. But I forget that I posted it as a myspace bulletin rather than posting it on my page, but guess what IS on my page in it's place: that stupid link to my band. Again.

I finally find the direct external link to post on messageboards, only to realize that this is a tour issue, and there is a tour forum where it should be posted instead.

Now look at all that typing! Somethings you are just better off not knowing.

I don't know why it says "snowdogged" where my username should be; unless I hallucinated the whole thing I'm pretty sure this is the aborted thread I started. And what a thread it has become!

=============================================================

I hate computers. comp26.gif

Archived