30th anniversary tour books

Spirit of the Radio

Yeah, it was good, the pics were nice, especially for someone like me who had never seen them in past decades, and they had a whole discography at the back, no Chronicles though, but on Test for Echo, they missed it out, maybe thats a wrong one just for the birmingha, UK show, and they'll sign a copy for all people who brought it biggrin.gif

Yeah...true! And I also noticed that on this and other tourbooks, the T4E art has 'RUSH' written in capital letters, where as on the album, it has a capital 'R' and 'ush' in lower case letters!!! But who's looking??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!! tongue.gif wink.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif rofl3.gif cool.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jan 23 2005, 06:24 AM)
ya know, this tour was the first tour since I started back in '84 that I didn't get a tour book. Did I miss a good one?

How could you miss the 30th Anniversary Tourbook? confused13.gif Get one! mad.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 23 2005, 01:00 PM)
ya know, this tour was the first tour since I started back in '84 that I didn't get a tour book. Did I miss a good one?

How could you miss the 30th Anniversary Tourbook? confused13.gif Get one! mad.gif

Order here! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jan 23 2005, 04:00 PM)

It was the lines. The lines were absolutely ridiculous. I stood in line for about 20 minutes before the show, and then it was 7:30 and they were getting ready to go on, and then at the intermission, well, same story. And afterwards? Same thing. I did figure I'd get it the same way I got my VT shirt. I just waited for a year and bought it from backstage club for half price laugh.gif

Not only are they not all that expensive, but they are good reads - snapshots if you will of the band and their thoughts at the time(s).

I have made a habit of buying those I don't have on E-bay when possible.For the most part, still quite inexpensive for what they represent.

But, I agree..I wish I would have bought them originally years ago..just never thought of it..

OOPS..

2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (bytorcygnus @ Jan 23 2005, 07:53 PM)
Not only are they not all that expensive, but they are good reads - snapshots if you will of the band and their thoughts at the time(s).

I have made a habit of buying those I don't have on E-bay when possible.For the most part, still quite inexpensive for what they represent.

But, I agree..I wish I would have bought them originally years ago..just never thought of it..

OOPS..

2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Indeed they are. Although, most anything with Rush in it is great! yes.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (yyzyy @ Jan 24 2005, 04:11 PM)
Speaking of ebay! I just won Power Windows, Signals and hopefully Hemispheres tourbooks!!! But the Power Windows and Signals are on the way to my collection!!

Very nice. I have seen a 2112 and Hemispheres tourbook on ebay, but they went for A TON of money. I believe that they went for around $150-200, but I'm not totally sure. I just know that it was more than I could afford! laugh.gif

The R30 tourbook is the best one because it is the only Rush tour book that includes photos from early in their career. Traditionally a Rush tourbook includes live shots from the previous tour only, as well as a few candids from off stage or video shoots.

There is always a discography in the final pages.

Also the R30 tourbook is the largest tourbook to date (in terms of page number, not size).

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 24 2005, 04:14 PM)
Speaking of ebay!  I just won Power Windows, Signals and hopefully Hemispheres tourbooks!!!  But the Power Windows and Signals are on the way to my collection!!

Very nice. I have seen a 2112 and Hemispheres tourbook on ebay, but they went for A TON of money. I believe that they went for around $150-200, but I'm not totally sure. I just know that it was more than I could afford! laugh.gif

The last 2112 I saw go on eBay was for $256 I think, last year. I picked up my HEM off there for about $86 around the same time. 2112 is the only one left that I need now, so I guess I need to start saving!

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 24 2005, 04:14 PM)
Speaking of ebay!  I just won Power Windows, Signals and hopefully Hemispheres tourbooks!!!  But the Power Windows and Signals are on the way to my collection!! 

Very nice. I have seen a 2112 and Hemispheres tourbook on ebay, but they went for A TON of money. I believe that they went for around $150-200, but I'm not totally sure. I just know that it was more than I could afford! 

The last 2112 I saw go on eBay was for $256 I think, last year. I picked up my HEM off there for about $86 around the same time. 2112 is the only one left that I need now, so I guess I need to start saving!

YAHOOOOOOO...won the Hemispheres book....$49.00+shipping!!! And the last time I saw a 2112 book was 3 weeks ago....$109.00....mint condition....I wonder who has that gem?

LOL....by tor....GO RIGHT AHEAD!!...and NPF...thanks for your advice....That's really weird...oh well....at least I am part of the best forum around!!!

3 CHEERS FOR THE RUSH FORUM..... trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif !!!!!!!!!

Archived