Favorite LIVE Rush Album

rushfan4life

What is your favorite RUSH LIVE Album?  

599 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite RUSH LIVE Album?

• Exit Stage Left
    • Rush in Rio
    • All the Worlds a Stage
    • A Show of Hands
    • Different Stages

I've gone with Different Stages, the reasons for which I've gone into in some depth elsewhere (but I can't be bothered looking for the link - idle git that I am).

As for ESL, I've just listened to the Exit...Stage Right boot for the first time in a while - that's what ESL should have sounded like.

Hey Liquid dont you mean DIFFERENT STAGES haha great live album but for mine it is RIR seeing all the happy smiley faces and THE PASS ghostrider LIVE as well 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

It has to be "A SHOW OF HANDS" 'cos I was at the concert that was recorded.

QUOTE (Spike @ Jan 21 2005, 11:07 PM)
Mine used to be ESL.

Now it's RIR. The mixing s*cks on it - but I like the newer music (heavier, more bass!), so I keep listening to RiR.

Silly girl. The bass in all of the pre 1990 albums was much more complicated and interesting back then then now. Geddy pretty much just does straight forward boring stuff nowadays because he seems to focus on his vocals a bit more. The only reason you find the bass heavier now is because of production and quality of recording today. If they had the technology back then, i'm sure geddy would have been just as heavy/heavier back in the early days as well.

mine would have to be Exit Stage Left 1022.gif it's right full of sweet tunes!! and it was the first live album i bought.