Cheap Trick

ReRushed

Zanders voice has been declining just like Geddy's voice. He no longer has the range he did when he was younger. He struggles.

I saw Cheap Trick recently on Darrel's House. It was cool to see them all together. Of course Bun E. Carlos was not there.

Nor was there stand in. Maybe Bun will be coming back?

John V,

Here's an interview with Robin Zander that kind of hints at the door being open for a possible Bun E return...

Robin video Interview

• Like 1

Here I am winding down the 17 studio album marathon (which was dedicated to Surrender74) and I'm just not ready to stop. Hmm, what to do? I've got it...continue the marathon with their live albums. Only makes sense, right? Bang, Zoom, off we go...nothing better than Cheap Trick live. This next portion of the marathon is dedicated to ReRushed, who started this thread and who has impeccable taste in music!
  • Like 3

If anyone cares, I plan on giving the new album a proper listen sometime this week!

I listened to it like 10 times the week it came out...loved it! Haven't heard again until yesterday and I still love it...enjoy!

I gave Bang, Zoom, Crazy... Hello a spin this morning during my commute. My initial reaction is quite positive. At first, a lot of the songs came off as a bit generic but the choruses always pulled me back in. I have to give it a few more listens, but right now it's a solid 7/10. A very good album.
  • Like 2

Just a heads up for the Cheap Trick fans.

If you have Directv, check your listings as there is a one hour show today and I also recorded a two hour concert that aired in the last couple days. Just go to "menu" then select "smart search" and enter Cheap Trick. You should find at least two programs with this title.

• Like 1