Just In Case

RushRevisited

QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 21 2005, 02:01 PM)
RR, lemme get this straight....... you also make a good living SELLING stuff and have a successful Rush forum? Am I correct?

I see a disconnect here........ icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I bet I get more hits on this than I would otherwise smile.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 21 2005, 03:01 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 21 2005, 01:59 PM)
LMAO How stupid is this guy,  Even if its a joke ebay charges him if it doesn't sell doh.gif

Umm... BANNED

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I am the seller. It cost me $.70 cents smile.gif

oops slow computer doh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 21 2005, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 21 2005, 02:01 PM)
RR, lemme get this straight....... you also make a good living SELLING stuff and have a successful Rush forum? Am I correct?

I see a disconnect here........  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

I bet I get more hits on this than I would otherwise smile.gif

Genius! Did I mention that yet? Sheer genius! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 21 2005, 02:06 PM)

I know it's lame, I was just curious if I decided to be honest totally and completely what would happen. I don't give a rats ass if I sell them for real or not. biggrin.gif

Brother, you are a riot!! laugh.gif

I hope they sell for more than you paid. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

They would have to be better than I what I got now, for sure. I have two little clinkers, that you have to hold up to your ear to even hear someone using a mic. But they play music ok... they are just real quiet. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 21 2005, 03:13 PM)
They would have to be better than I what I got now, for sure. I have two little clinkers, that you have to hold up to your ear to even hear someone using a mic. But they play music ok... they are just real quiet. laugh.gif

RR's got an upgrade for you, cheap laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 21 2005, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 21 2005, 03:13 PM)
They would have to be better than I what I got now, for sure.  I have two little clinkers, that you have to hold up to your ear to even hear someone using a mic.  But they play music ok... they are just real quiet.  laugh.gif

RR's got an upgrade for you, cheap laugh.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 21 2005, 02:01 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 21 2005, 01:59 PM)
LMAO How stupid is this guy,  Even if its a joke ebay charges him if it doesn't sell doh.gif

Umm... BANNED

I am the seller. It cost me $.70 cents smile.gif

Hmmm a one cent starting bid should cost .30 cents. I start everything at a penny so the insertion fee will only cost .30 cents. confused13.gif

If it doesn't sell then ebay doesn't charge you anymore than the insertion fee.

I seen people selling the Rush pre sale password for $5. Then a few people posted the password for free so the guy couldn't make money off something that was posted on the RUSH.COM website.

A way people makes money on some things are making the auction a penny, then making shipping and handling charges a lot higher than it will cost and then the shipping charges doesn't count for final price so the % that people have to pay at the end of the auction to ebay isn't hardly anything. That's how people beat ebay out of money. Like a baseball card, sell it for a penny and charge $10 for shipping, you only pay ebay for the insertion fee because the final charge is a % of the selling cost -shipping. A % of a penny isn't much lol. If you ever wonder why people do this on ebay, this is why.

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 21 2005, 02:13 PM)

Well, let me point you to some fine quality speakers laugh.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 21 2005, 02:53 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jan 21 2005, 02:13 PM)
They would have to be better than I what I got now, for sure.  I have two little clinkers, that you have to hold up to your ear to even hear someone using a mic.  But they play music ok... they are just real quiet.  laugh.gif

Well, let me point you to some fine quality speakers laugh.gif

I can put you in these speakers for the low price of........................ new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

If they don't sell this time unsure.gif ...wait a week and re-post them, use the same pics, only this time give them glowing praise, saying how great they sound and how they remind you of your home theater system. Describe how that 4" tissue box that they call a subwoofer belies its small size and blows your shoelaces around. Can you say, Buy It Now?

You can mail me the commission check after you unload them.

Archived