Finally

NeilPeartFan2112

Well guys, I won't be around this weekend. I am going to a house up by lake Erie in Sandusky Bay for the weekend, and I am so glad it's finally happening. I have to get out of here, relax for the weekend. Midterms were hell and it's going to be nice to finally have some free time on my hands. I'll let you guys know how everything goes. Have a great weekend! trink39.gif

Jerk - I've always wanted to get up that way for the coasters. Gotta get myself on them coasters.

Enjoy the time - you earned it after mid-terms. wink.gif

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 21 2005, 12:34 PM)
Have fun, man!!

I'm going on a road trip of my own! Down to Huntsville, Al with some girlfriends. We're staying with an ex coworker of mine in her new house. I'll probably get drunk. laugh.gif

Damn, NPG...so close, yet so far. Wish I was closer to Huntsville! smile.gif

Have a blast, hon. trink39.gif

Well, now........... everyone just get outta town, willya?

NPF, have fun in Sandusky! Going to Cedar Point? LOVE Cedar Point! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

NPG, have fun in Huntsville (if that is possible). pokey.gif You should look up GG! wink.gif Bet she's bored where she is. <Whisper> I mean, gosh! She lives in Aba-lama, fergoshsakes!

Hey now! I'm going to Tampa on Sunday. Anyone gonna give me a "bon voyage"? Or maybe just a "hit the road, jack"? confused13.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 21 2005, 12:55 PM)
NPG, have fun in Huntsville (if that is possible).  pokey.gif  You should look up GG!  wink.gif  Bet she's bored where she is. <Whisper> I mean, gosh! She lives in Aba-lama, fergoshsakes!

waffen093.gif bsg.gif

Well, that's all I could think of to do. I live in Alabama, and I'm bored. sarcasm.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 21 2005, 12:50 PM)
Have fun, man!!

I'm going on a road trip of my own!  Down to Huntsville, Al with some girlfriends.  We're staying with an ex coworker of mine in her new house.  I'll probably get drunk.  laugh.gif

Its ok, we'll get our chance to have a fun weekend! Hopefully sometime soon!!! smile.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 21 2005, 01:31 PM)
Jerk - I've always wanted to get up that way for the coasters. Gotta get myself on them coasters.

Enjoy the time - you earned it after mid-terms. wink.gif

You and me both, Pags.

Have fun, Billy.

QUOTE (neilpeart_gal @ Jan 21 2005, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jan 21 2005, 12:50 PM)
Have fun, man!!

I'm going on a road trip of my own!  Down to Huntsville, Al with some girlfriends.  We're staying with an ex coworker of mine in her new house.  I'll probably get drunk.  laugh.gif

Its ok, we'll get our chance to have a fun weekend! Hopefully sometime soon!!! smile.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif

Yes, absolutely. We'll paint the town. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 21 2005, 01:14 PM)
Well guys, I won't be around this weekend. I am going to a house up by lake Erie in Sandusky Bay for the weekend, and I am so glad it's finally happening. I have to get out of here, relax for the weekend. Midterms were hell and it's going to be nice to finally have some free time on my hands. I'll let you guys know how everything goes. Have a great weekend! trink39.gif

I love it up on Lake Erie. I used to go to Port Clinton every year and Ferry over to "Put In Bay" (South Bass Island).......We rent a golf cart and ride around the Island all day, I don't know why that's so damn fun but it is.

The walleye fishing is World class, I'm sure you know this if you lived there before. I need to go there again sometimes. We go in the summer though when it's warm.

Have a blast up there!!! Time to go Ice fishing right now lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!v http://www.walleyehunter.com/graphics/wintereye.jpg

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 21 2005, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Jan 21 2005, 01:14 PM)
Well guys, I won't be around this weekend.  I am going to a house up by lake Erie in Sandusky Bay for the weekend, and I am so glad it's finally happening.  I have to get out of here, relax for the weekend.  Midterms were hell and it's going to be nice to finally have some free time on my hands.  I'll let you guys know how everything goes.  Have a great weekend!  trink39.gif

I love it up on Lake Erie. I used to go to Port Clinton every year and Ferry over to "Put In Bay" (South Bass Island).......We rent a golf cart and ride around the Island all day, I don't know why that's so damn fun but it is.

The walleye fishing is World class, I'm sure you know this if you lived there before. I need to go there again sometimes. We go in the summer though when it's warm.

That was One of the BEST Birthdays I had with Indy, Is when he brought me to that lil island..had a blast on the carts..but we also went to ozzfest and a rush concert all that same week..PLUSE my nephew was born that same night! BEST summer I had in a LONG ass time!!

PLUSE he Practicaly paid for EVERYTHING lol Wo0t! lol

I miss those good times sad.gif

I been wanting to go to Niagra Falls for the longest time but we always end up doing sumthin else..maybe if we're still together we can go this year for my Bday Ron?? confused13.gif

Archived