• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Mar 8 2008, 08:02 PM)
What about hairy backs ladies?

Anything sexy about hairy backs?

no.gif no.gif no.gif Ewwww!

As Neil so eloquently wrote in Roadshow, "That's just gross."

QUOTE (gleamingalloyaircar81 @ Apr 26 2008, 03:14 PM)
How do you think a "Soul Patch" looks on a guy with hair like Geddy had in 1981?

Hard to picture - sounds weird. Juxtaposing styles from thirty years apart... no.gif

QUOTE (GoddessInTheirGarden @ Apr 26 2008, 12:36 PM)

no.gif no.gif no.gif Ewwww!

As Neil so eloquently wrote in Roadshow, "That's just gross."

rofl3.gif

Are moustaches a big no-no anymore? What about the one Neil sported in the '70's? I grew one like it in the mid '90's for a while.

I have a ton of facial hair, and the last time I shaved off my moustache was probably for Halloween '94 (I went as Alice Cooper). Clean shaven last about half a day with me.

Very rarely do I like facial hair. Or bald guys. Only if it looks natural and not like he did it on purpose(if that makes any sense). I cant even think of any bald/facial hair guys I've liked even though there have been a few. Except two:Jo Koy, and a guy I knew jr. year who had mutton chops. Not sure why I liked 'em, since he had long hair, which I REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY liked.

QUOTE (GoddessInTheirGarden @ Apr 26 2008, 12:36 PM)

Men with hairy backs! Despair not! There are women who LOVE it. And I am one of them. In fact, I LOVE a man who's hairy all over.. Hairy chest mmmm nothing better. And back too. Very virile..

As for facial hair though.. I have declared on several occasions that FACIAL HAIR is EVIL an I stand by it! Moderate sideburns and Geddy Lee amount of facial hair is as much as I can tolerate. I can't get over how much BETTER guys like Neil Peart and Steve Hackett looked when they finally decided to get rid of all that facial nonsense that used to conceal their amazing handsomeness..

Anyway, my worst nightmare would be the whole line-up of Dr. Hook laugh.gif

But bring on hairy backs and chests anyday wink.gif

I had a mustache from the time I was about nineteen 'til I was about twenty five. After that I grew a beard and I looked okay in it but what a pain in the ass! My skin was always dry and flaky under the beard, especially on my chin, and I was always having to scratch it to shake the flakes out.

Later, when I was about thirty three I attended an ontological self-help workshop and the instructor talked about how beards are an affectation on some men and that it comes to be seen as a part of their character or masculinity. I thought "Yeah, right." But then he challenged those of us with beards to shave them off and, looking back, I'm surprised by how much I had become attached to my beard and realized that the instructor was right in my case: I had incorporated the beard into my personal identity and felt that to shave it off would detract from my manhood in some way. I vehemently resisted the challenge to shave it off but others in the group cajoled me into relenting with undeniable logic: You can always grow it back.

So I shaved it off and couldn't believe how liberating it was not to have to worry about that pesky flaking and not having that mental attachment anymore. That was twelve years ago and I haven't grown it back since.

I'm growing a playoff beard, rooting for the Eagles. Started it last Friday. It's coming in a tad grey. Wait'll my honey sees it tomorrow. She'll probably like it, but I do need some Just For Men old.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jan 9 2009, 08:26 PM)
I'm growing a playoff beard, rooting for the Eagles. Started it last Friday. It's coming in a tad grey. Wait'll my honey sees it tomorrow. She'll probably like it, but I do need some Just For Men old.gif

Why don't you get some Just For Losers instead.

Big Blue's going to pound the Iggles Lerxster

rofl3.gif fing.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jan 10 2009, 01:27 AM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 10 2009, 01:01 AM)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/Tarkus406/Connecticut%202009/DSCI0107.jpg

Completely off topic: was that pic taken at Buffalo Wild Wings?

Yes, it was laugh.gif

I took this pic...two of my favorite guys wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Jan 10 2009, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jan 9 2009, 08:26 PM)

Why don't you get some Just For Losers instead.

Big Blue's going to pound the Iggles Lerxster

rofl3.gif fing.gif

bolt.gif

Why I oughta!!! (shakes fist) 'Broad Street Beats Broadway' will be the headline 1287.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 10 2009, 01:01 AM)
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/Tarkus406/Connecticut%202009/DSCI0107.jpg

Left: Me with my mustache cool.gif
Right: PhilCastro with his EPIC beard, which is no longer with us sad.gif rose.gif

Nice beard Phil cool.gif

http://i519.photobucket.com/albums/u351/Discipleoflerxst/bearded_lady-1.jpg

QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Jan 10 2009, 02:44 AM)
Yes, it was laugh.gif

I took this pic...two of my favorite guys wub.gif  wub.gif

I don't suppose it was the one just north of Hartford, out by the airport. That would be too coincidental, as that's the only one in CT I've been to.

Incidentally, I only ask that because Tarkus lists his location as CT, not because I'd be able to tell any BWWs apart. smile.gif

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jan 13 2009, 10:56 PM)
QUOTE (Kid_Gloves @ Jan 10 2009, 02:44 AM)
Yes, it was laugh.gif

I took this pic...two of my favorite guys wub.gif  wub.gif

I don't suppose it was the one just north of Hartford, out by the airport. That would be too coincidental, as that's the only one in CT I've been to.

Incidentally, I only ask that because Tarkus lists his location as CT, not because I'd be able to tell any BWWs apart. smile.gif

Sorry bud, we went to the one in Milford, CT smile.gif I think I know of the one you're talking about though...

I've had a goatee for sooo long that I feel like me face has re-configured its dimensions to match me carefully trimmed rug. Is this at all possible...or might it be a figment of me drug-addled mind? On the surface, this sounds a tad wacky, I agree...but, it doesn't seem altogether improbable that the human face would alter itself in response to changes in its landscape. Any thoughts on this deep, but utimately uselss ponderance?

All I know is that when I cut the fuzzy lil' fudger off me face, I feel like me face has grown exponentially wider. Like a fat little fudger, I feel like. I feel fat and crazier than a phlegmy napkins stuffed with mars bars. And, that's pretty nutty, yo. In the rare instance where I do cut the facial hair off, and have me top hair cut in a Caesar-like fashion, I've been told quite frequently that I look like George Clooney. Myself and me family can't see it, but, as long as some ladies do see it this way, I've capitalized on the likeness on occasion. I haven't heard it in a long while, but when I'm at my thinnest, and I grow the goatee and me top hair in such a way as to deliberately resemble the chap, I've been told that I look like Chris Cornell...Women have so many accessories at their disposal to alter their appearance at whim. The goatee is the males' only trick.

Archived