Facial hair

Rushian King

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Mar 8 2008, 08:02 PM)
What about hairy backs ladies?

Anything sexy about hairy backs?

I'd much rather touch a hairy back than a "stuble back"! And nothing's worse than "stuble face" . . . OUCH! Properly cleaned and conditioned hair is soft and cuddly. Stuble is scary!

Hare biggrin.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for facial hair, I don't mind, either way.

But I do love guys with long hair. biggrin.gif I don't mind short hair I guess, but I prefer long hair. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Mar 9 2008, 02:03 AM)
but i HATE the way it feels. scared.gif

What does facial hair feel like to a woman? To my fingers my beard feels a little prickly when it's shorter, and softer as it gets longer. Would a woman 'feel' it differently? Does a beard affect kissing? (sorry if this is crossing some 'line' on the board)

QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 9 2008, 02:09 AM)
I knew one guy who could fully grow facial hair only on the right side of his face! laugh.gif Poor guy. sad.gif

This makes me think of the question of whether or not a guy looks good with a shaved head or not. I've seen some men who would probably do better with the hair they have rather than go bald. Bumpy heads. no.gif

When I was in high school some guy shaved only one side for photo day. ohmy.gif

I don't think I'd look too good sans head hair, luckily I think I'm not going bald.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Mar 9 2008, 09:46 AM)
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Garden%20Grady/DSC00299.jpg

I think you guys were holding me UP at this point.  laugh.gif

Now that you mention it, it does sort of look like you're being held up. Shall I call you the God Of Imbalance?

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 9 2008, 03:03 PM)

What does facial hair feel like to a woman? To my fingers my beard feels a little prickly when it's shorter, and softer as it gets longer. Would a woman 'feel' it differently? Does a beard affect kissing? (sorry if this is crossing some 'line' on the board)

Hmmm, let's see... how does a man's facial hair feel to a woman?

Scratchy! The longer, the softer, as you've already observed. biggrin.gif Scratchy is not a bad thing, though, IMO. As for kissing, well... it tickles. Again, not a bad thing! Guess it's an acquired taste, so to speak 653.gif (Sorry to contradict you, Rolinda! laugh.gif )

For those men considering the stubbly look, though, I need to tell you: A man with the "sheep shear" thing is an absolute no-no for kissing no.gif no.gif no.gif or any other close-contact activity that involves his face, for that matter no.gif no.gif no.gif.

I discovered that the "sheep shear" thing (that stubbly hip metro look 062802puke_prv.gif) is a deal-breaker/show-stopper/no way no how. I recently dated a man sporting that look. It made him look tired and unkempt despite the fact he's an elegant, sophisticated man in all other matters of appearance. And that first (and last) quick first-date kiss convinced me that the sheep shear thing is a tragic waste of facial hair. Dang... he had potential, too... eh.gif

Kismet

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Mar 11 2008, 10:59 AM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 9 2008, 03:03 PM)

Hmmm, let's see... how does a man's facial hair feel to a woman?

Scratchy! The longer, the softer, as you've already observed. biggrin.gif Scratchy is not a bad thing, though, IMO. As for kissing, well... it tickles. Again, not a bad thing! Guess it's an acquired taste, so to speak 653.gif (Sorry to contradict you, Rolinda! laugh.gif )

For those men considering the stubbly look, though, I need to tell you: A man with the "sheep shear" thing is an absolute no-no for kissing no.gif no.gif no.gif or any other close-contact activity that involves his face, for that matter no.gif no.gif no.gif.

I discovered that the "sheep shear" thing (that stubbly hip metro look 062802puke_prv.gif) is a deal-breaker/show-stopper/no way no how. I recently dated a man sporting that look. It made him look tired and unkempt despite the fact he's an elegant, sophisticated man in all other matters of appearance. And that first (and last) quick first-date kiss convinced me that the sheep shear thing is a tragic waste of facial hair. Dang... he had potential, too... eh.gif

Kismet

that's exactly what i mean! trink39.gif

i've never heard it called "sheep shear" before unsure.gif

but you obviously KNOW what i'm talkin about. yes.gif

you get like whisker-burn or somethin. dazed025.gif its a bad idea.

well put, OFan new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 9 2008, 12:03 PM)

well you know... unsure.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Mar 11 2008, 10:59 AM)

Kismet

I second this. It is all but impossible to kiss a man with sheep shear (!) stubble. I dated someone with SSS and every single time we kissed, I went away looking like I had some horrible rash around my mouth. He was so gorgeous though it was worth it. But still... I could only handle that for a short while. I'm a proponent for the clean shaven look. I really don't want to look like a should be quarantined.

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 12 2008, 07:24 AM)
I went away looking like I had some horrible rash around my mouth ... I really don't want to look like a should be quarantined.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

goodpost.gif

Fortunately my encounter with SSS was very brief and I escaped with only minimal damage laugh.gif . I don't know Mr. Stubble well enough to suggest he do something else with his facial hair, though. Too bad... b_sigh.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 12 2008, 09:24 AM)
I went away looking like I had some horrible rash around my mouth.

But wouldn't the areas that get rashed start to toughen up? Not like calouses (how'd that be for a 'look?'), I mean wouldn't your body react naturally and say, 'I need to produce more oil in this area to keep it moisturized.' Sort of like when someone's lips get chapped when it gets cold or dry. If you let your body 'learn' something's changed around it (as opposed to immediately hiding the change by applying lip balm), your body will increase it's natural moisturizers.

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 12 2008, 09:32 AM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Mar 11 2008, 01:59 PM)
And that first (and last) quick first-date kiss

You kissed on the first date? Tsk tsk. tongue.gif

blush4.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Mar 12 2008, 01:28 PM)
QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 12 2008, 09:32 AM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Mar 11 2008, 01:59 PM)
And that first (and last) quick first-date kiss

You kissed on the first date? Tsk tsk. tongue.gif

blush4.gif

Just to be clear, I don't think there's anything wrong with kissing, etc. on the first date. It's all good. yes.gif

Facial hair... some people look good with it some people don't, it depends on the shape of the face I guess confused13.gif can't say I care if a guy has a hairy face or not.

I've had beards with moustaches, goatees with moustaches, and now the goatee without the moustache. Anytime I go clean-shaven, the women I know all cry for me to grow the facial hair again, saying I look better with it.

I've been going bald up top since I was 19, and I'm through trying to create some kind of "fashionable" hairstyle out of what I'm left with. I now shave my head completely... which, as it turns out, is actually the most "fashionable" I've ever been!

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Mar 16 2008, 02:49 PM)
I've had beards with moustaches, goatees with moustaches, and now the goatee without the moustache. Anytime I go clean-shaven, the women I know all cry for me to grow the facial hair again, saying I look better with it.

I've been going bald up top since I was 19, and I'm through trying to create some kind of "fashionable" hairstyle out of what I'm left with. I now shave my head completely... which, as it turns out, is actually the most "fashionable" I've ever been!

smile.gif

I do think facial hair looks good on men sporting the clean shaven look on top. Again though, with reservations. It needs to be kept trim. Although there's something about Scott Ian...

QUOTE (Rushian King @ Mar 16 2008, 03:10 PM)
I got a great compliment about my beard last night. I was told it looked good and that I looked like a rock star. Of course the person doing the complimenting was more than a little tipsy and....... a MAN! laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

A few months ago me and my friend were like:

"Hey you'd know what would be funny? Let's grow giant hillbilly beards! LOLOLOL *high five*"

It became like a contest and I was kicking ass. I let it grow for awhile but then shaved it off one night...worst mistake ever. I just felt wrong after I did it, my daughter got upset that it was gone, and my wife has some mountain man fetish and missed it. So now I'm just letting the f***ing thing grow. Check my profile picture, LOL.

I look like a hippie, but I feel so manly now *flexes*. Beards = window to manface.

http://www.planet-familyguy.com/pfg/images/episodes/3ACX03.jpg

I prefer clean and smooth. My hubby is Native American and he couldn't grow a mustache or beard if his life depended on it. All he ever gets is a bit of stubble. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 26 2008, 09:55 PM)

"Hey you'd know what would be funny? Let's grow giant hillbilly beards! LOLOLOL *high five*"

It became like a contest and I was kicking ass. I let it grow for awhile but then shaved it off one night...worst mistake ever. I just felt wrong after I did it, my daughter got upset that it was gone, and my wife has some mountain man fetish and missed it. So now I'm just letting the f***ing thing grow. Check my profile picture, LOL.

I look like a hippie, but I feel so manly now *flexes*. Beards = window to manface.

I like that you're re-growing your beard because the two girls in your life became so distraught at the first ones disappearance. That's kind of romantic, in a manly, hillbilly, hippie, mountain man kind of way. What a gesture! What a man! smile.gif

Actually, I kind of like the beard on you. Normally I'm not a facial hair girl. You trim it though which is key. It looks nice and taken care of and there's no icky food bits and stuff in there.

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Mar 27 2008, 12:55 AM)

Saw your pic ohmy.gif . As my mom says to me sometimes, if I saw you walking towards me I'd cross to the other side of the street. laugh.gif

My beard seems to grow different lengths so I keep trimming it even so it's not gaining length. It might be coming off soon anyway-- I don't have any women to worry about. Very smart of you to keep your women happy. yes.gif

Archived