POKEMON!

Choose/the/light

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, don't get me started! laugh.gif

I used to love it! I still have all this Pokemon collector stuff, and magazines and all that.tongue.gif

My sister and I used to play the Game Boy games all the time. I had Red and Gold, and she had Blue and Silver.

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 8 2008, 11:15 AM)
Oh, don't get me started! laugh.gif
I used to love it! I still have all this Pokemon collector stuff, and magazines and all that.tongue.gif

My sister and I used to play the Game Boy games all the time. I had Red and Gold, and she had Blue and Silver.

1022.gif

I was a fan.

Not as into it as some people... Generally I suck at computer games and wasn't much better at this but yeah I used to play, first the Red and Blue games and then I got the Silver one. With help from friends got through the first two but don't remember completing Silver. Was fun.

The "Chinpokomon" episode of South Park is the best. laugh.gif

Alabama Man!

QUOTE (syrinxpriest 2112 @ Mar 12 2008, 10:55 PM)
the original 151 were tits...

red and blue versions were epic. Who remembers the infinite item/cinnabar island cheat? laugh.gif

I remember that you had to put the desired item 6th on your list, but I don't remember what you do after that tongue.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Mar 12 2008, 05:01 PM)

red and blue versions were epic. Who remembers the infinite item/cinnabar island cheat? laugh.gif

I remember that you had to put the desired item 6th on your list, but I don't remember what you do after that tongue.gif

Talk to the old man in Viridian i believe.

Watch him catch the pokemon.

Then fly to cinnabar island and go up along the coast until you find a missingo or a very rigged pokemon.

And there ya go.

BTW, i caught a missingo and it never messed up my game. But I got a kanghaskahn with 2 water gun attacks.

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Mar 12 2008, 11:10 PM)

Then fly to cinnabar island and go up along the coast until you find a missingo or a very rigged pokemon.

And there ya go.

BTW, i caught a missingo and it never messed up my game. But I got a kanghaskahn with 2 water gun attacks.

I belive i once ended up with a level 127 cloyster.

Also did the mew trick. I was a fifth grade badass after that.

What were some other rumors for that game?

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Mar 13 2008, 04:10 AM)

And there ya go.

http://www.trsrockin.com/missingno4.html

Was thinking of Pokemon today.. there's a mailbox on my way home that looks like it has the name Suduwoodo. I was given Gold as a gift by a young'n back in its day.. i enjoyed playing it.

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Mar 9 2008, 07:38 PM)
Although they've become formulaic and obsolete by now... I have no problem admitting it, the Pokemon games up until Gold and Silver were the shit.

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

RED & BLUE all the way 1022.gif

i don't know about the new ones though

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Mar 13 2008, 05:05 PM)
Was thinking of Pokemon today.. there's a mailbox on my way home that looks like it has the name Suduwoodo. I was given Gold as a gift by a young'n back in its day.. i enjoyed playing it.

I still have my gold, with 237 pokemon on it. cool.gif

Archived