Happy Birthday!

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

QUOTE (bardan @ Jan 21 2005, 04:52 AM)
Happy Birthday guys!! RR, I need to buy you a b-day drink or 3. Stop by the bar if you get a chance and the drinks are on me! trink38.gif You can also PM me for my new # (all moved in now) and we can meet up for drinks. Happy birthday bro! trink39.gif

I may pop by tonight smile.gif

Thank you everyoe for the wonderful wishes!

I took off work today, so I get a three day weekend. I just woke up, after being up until 4am last night smile.gif Tonight I am going out to dinner just me and my wife for a change so that is very cool.

You all kick ass, thank you for the birthday wishes (except that prick 1-0-0-1 who hasn't even posted a happy birthday for me upyours.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

trink39.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 21 2005, 12:26 PM)

I took off work today, so I get a three day weekend. I just woke up, after being up until 4am last night smile.gif Tonight I am going out to dinner just me and my wife for a change so that is very cool.

You all kick ass, thank you for the birthday wishes (except that prick 1-0-0-1 who hasn't even posted a happy birthday for me upyours.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )

trink39.gif

Hey, what about me? Don't I get abuse for missing this thread until just now?

Happy Birthday, you magnificent bastard! trink39.gif

Have a Miller Lite on me. And I do mean, ON me. Yeah, best to just pour it over my head to cool me off. Lord knows the stuff ain't fit for drinking. Maybe I'll buy your crappy speakers for the price of a Miller Lite. Then maybe you can afford some real beer.

Hey now! Happy Birthday AFS74! (You will notice that unlike some post whores around here, I combined these cheap sentiments into one posting. <harumph>)

QUOTE (BSG @ Jan 21 2005, 02:22 PM)
QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Jan 21 2005, 12:26 PM)

I took off work today, so I get a three day weekend.  I just woke up, after being up until 4am last night smile.gif  Tonight I am going out to dinner just me and my wife for a change so that is very cool. 

You all kick ass, thank you for the birthday wishes (except that prick 1-0-0-1 who hasn't even posted a happy birthday for me  upyours.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif )

trink39.gif

Hey, what about me? Don't I get abuse for missing this thread until just now?

Happy Birthday, you magnificent bastard! trink39.gif

Have a Miller Lite on me. And I do mean, ON me. Yeah, best to just pour it over my head to cool me off. Lord knows the stuff ain't fit for drinking. Maybe I'll buy your crappy speakers for the price of a Miller Lite. Then maybe you can afford some real beer.

Hey now! Happy Birthday AFS74! (You will notice that unlike some post whores around here, I combined these cheap sentiments into one posting. <harumph>)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Wow! Thanks everybody! Although we're not "officially" celebrating here till Sunday, the wife gave me 'Contents Under Pressure' today! common001.gif Happy birthday to me!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif But she says the best is yet to come on Sunday. ohmy.gif smile.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Here's to all of you... trink39.gif Thanks!

Archived