ATTENTION ALL PLANETS

GhostGirl

On behalf of the administrators of The Rush Forum, I hereby present the eighteenth Solar Federalist Badge to Test4VitalSigns...one of Canada's own, and we're so glad he found his way home here to TRF. He's shown he's got the (forgive me smile.gif) testicles to be bold and determined in his opinions, yet he has a warm, fuzzy side, too...as Trance found out. We salute you, and the triumph of true lurve, exiting sanity, and all that falls between.

Test, you have assumed control...

user posted image

of The Rush Forum's Solar Federalist Badge Number 018...how in the lleh you keep up with that fargin TRF talk and rice, I'll never know. Must be all those repetitions of the Trance-sylvania Twist... smile.gif

Congratulations!

Many many congratulations to you baby wub.gif You are by far the kindest, funniest, most loving person that I've known in a very long time... and I thank garage that I discovered Rush, and then this place... and then discovered the ultimate gift of your love wub.gif wub.gif You deserve all the wonderful things that life surely has in store for you smile.gif

Here's raising a glass of cold moosie too you baby wub.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

10 glasses actually laugh.gif

QUOTE (Trance @ Jan 21 2005, 08:07 PM)
Many many congratulations to you baby wub.gif You are by far the kindest, funniest, most loving person that I've known in a very long time... and I thank garage that I discovered Rush, and then this place... and then discovered the ultimate gift of your love wub.gif wub.gif You deserve all the wonderful things that life surely has in store for you smile.gif

Here's raising a glass of cold moosie too you baby wub.gif

trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif trink38.gif

10 glasses actually laugh.gif

Trance, you got some catching up to do laugh.gif

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S trink39.gif T E S T E S ! ! ! ! !

Congrats Test! You've been a great friend to me while i've been here. thanks for taking me in and always being up late so we can chat! Congratulations again, and best of luck to you and Tranny. You guys really do have something special. Cheers! trink39.gif

Congratualations to such a good guy -- someone who's always great to be around.

trink39.gif 1287.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif bncegrn.gif common001.gif bncegrn.gif 1287.gif trink39.gif 1287.gif trink39.gif

Archived