Breaking Bad

ReRushed

It seems that Hank is suffering post-traumatic stress. He doesn't want to think about Tuco anymore so he gets rid of the grill.

I think this is meant to create some contrast between Hank and Walt. Hank justifiably kills one person in self defense and can't live with it. Whereas Walt is getting more comfortable with killing (he tells Jesse to "deal with" the meth-heads that stole from them)

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 11 2009, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (naturalsciences101 @ Apr 12 2009, 12:32 AM)
I don't know if I buy your reasoning, but we will see.

I'm hoping that Easter doesn't mess up tomorrow night's scheduling. 

Does anyone know if we're a go?

Yep ep. 6 goes tomorrow night.

Ep. 6? Oh, no. Why do I feel like I've missed one epi along the way. I think I'm square though. Looking forward to this one. They got some 'splainin' to do! C'mon, git ta 'splainin'.

QUOTE (naturalsciences101 @ Apr 20 2009, 02:11 PM)
Excellent show, yo! "What's the matter, Hank? Never seen a severed human head attached to a tortoise before?" KABLAMMY!!!

I think I might have missed a week. Is this scene above here part of the last episode, or the one before it? Oh, dang. I hope I didn't miss one....Well, at least that just somehow reminded me that Recycling goes out tomorrow. lol. Funny how the mind works. Hey, tell me if I missed one.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ May 21 2009, 06:09 PM)
I'm 4 eps behind I think...will try and catch up on my next day off.

I caught up. I actually missed three eps in a row, while being home. I wasn't even out and I forgot three weeks in a row. lol. But, I'm all up to par now. If you do catch up, come back here and talk. I have some ideas.

This show is simply incredible.

I had read your posts and was intrigued by it long ago. My father, who is 72, asked me a while back, when I used to try to tell him to watch Lost and 24, "Have you seen this show on AMC called "Breaking Bad?"

I got Season 1 as a Christmas gift this year and when I sat down to watch it, mostly to see who this Bryan Cranston was that beat out Matthew Fox this year for the Emmy Award for best male actor in a dramatic series, I quickly found out, and then it suddenly didn't seem like Matthew was robbed after all. I watched all of Season 1 over two days, bought Season 2, and watched it over three days, bought Season 3 from Amazon Video Downloads, and watched all of it over three days, and am anxiously awaiting Season 4's premiere in July.

This show, very dark, very disturbing in many aspects, is simply superb.

Bryan Cranston has won Best Dramatic Actor Emmy three years in a row. Watch the show and you will see why. Here is Dr. Tim Whatley from Seinfeld, and Hal from Malcolm in the Middle, both purely comedic characters, and funny as hell...playing someone so utterly and completely different, that I had finished the first two seasons before I realized that it was the same guy.

Aaron Paul has been nominated, before, but won Best Supporting Actor Emmy this year over Terry O'Quinn, Michael Emerson, John Slattery, Andre Braugher, and Martin Short . As I was watching this show this year, and Aaron's performance, I thought to myself that I have never seen a supporting actor's performance so good, ever, on a TV show, and when the Emmy's come out, this guy is gonna mop up the floor with the competition. I was right.

I would suggest that you buy the first two seasons, and get ready for a thrill ride. You can download Season 3 or wait until the DVD's are released. It is the best show I have seen in a long time, right up there with 24 and Lost to be sure, and I am literally in Breaking Bad withdrawal waiting for July.

Edited by vital signz

I am re-watching it as it's been showing again on AMC from the pilot. There were a lot of episodes I missed so I will be ready when the new season starts.

I love the fact that it is like nothing else out there on tv.