Guess who has RIR in the house

Dweezil

My age then.

The RIR DVD blows all music out of the water!!!!!!!!!!!! 1022.gif

I still haven't got it. I have the CD but not the DVD yet. I will one day, I have seen Rush so much and have watched so many concerts on video it's not funny. A few months before they put out a new CD then I will get RIR and watch it. I like saving fresh stuff and watching it later when I'm jonesin for some new rush I never saw before.

QUOTE (Indica @ Jan 18 2005, 09:21 PM)
I still haven't got it. I have the CD but not the DVD yet. I will one day, I have seen Rush so much and have watched so many concerts on video it's not funny. A few months before they put out a new CD then I will get RIR and watch it. I like saving fresh stuff and watching it later when I'm jonesin for some new rush I never saw before.

Well, you could buy it, but not watch it until a RiR viewing party comes up...

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 18 2005, 07:40 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 18 2005, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Jan 18 2005, 07:37 PM)
I had it then my son took it back to school with him,  havent seen it since :

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Supporting the next generation of Rush fans

Carry on then! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

dude ... you have to get it ... not for the concert footage, but for the documentary and the old Anthem vid.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Jan 19 2005, 02:48 AM)

dude ... you have to get it ... not for the concert footage, but for the documentary and the old Anthem vid.

That's a very good point - The Boys From Brazil is a very interesting documentary, with a great soundtrack as well. The anthem video is hilarious, and the whole of the By-Tor and the Snow Dog animation is there as well.

Archived